Deer/Beer Camp

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Rachel, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    i am leaving for deer camp tomorrow morning for 9 days. No wireless internet or phone. i may be able to get on a friends computer 1 or 2 days. This may be good news or bad depending on how you feel about my posts. i will miss you all, esp Mistress Michelle, Her pet, Susie q, Sophia and only hope the rest of you feel the same. No fancy panties for 9 days what's a gurl to do? Don't feel too sorry for me though the beer flows all the time.

It's 5 o'clock whenever you want it to be when it is not deer season. We will be trying to catch some :fish: though.

Rachel

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    Have fun, rachel ... :mad0233: ... see you later ...

Hugs, maid katrin

... P.S. No panties at all ??? How are you going to survive ... is there an address i can send a pair of mine ... LOL

3. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    Poor Rachel! :anim_49: Take care out there. :fighting0092: No panties, no high heels... What did you do to deserve this terrible punishment?
    :character0053: Poor gurl...!

sophia

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Have fun, Rachel! :)

mikecb

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I would like to know first of all....what is there to do in deer camp when its off season, and second of all, whos going to be looking in your pants that you cant wear panties?

Maybe its a summer bonding session for all the men to get together and share thier innermost hunting secrets LMAO
    Seems to Me that you could do that with panties ON

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    Mistress Michelle, how can we ever know what kinky things men are doing when being among themselves ... i do not even dare to guess *giggle*

*curtsey*

maid katrin

7. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    Have fun and enjoy yourself!

Well, I am thinking that it is really call BEER Camp, but they need another name for it so the men can get permission to attend. So the DEER part is merely a diversion.

8. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i get together with my buddies several times a year. one of the places we go to is a hunting cabin, just basically one big room. the only place you can be private is in the unheated outhouse. so basically you undress right in front of everyone. i don't wear panties but i do wear thong underwear. my buddies would not appreciate seeing that, and i don't want to share a view of my butt tattoo. at the cabin i break out the tighty whiteys.

now, Mistress making me show my tattoo to Her girlfriends...WOW, that's HOT!

9. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Have a couple for me deer lol:chores047:

10. Rachel

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle we share bedrooms and the dressers in them. my deer camp friends know alot about me but they don't need to know everything.

Rachel

11. Rachel

Local Time:
    my 9 days at deer camp are now over. i just thought i would post a note to let everyone know what we did at camp since it wasn't deer season. The first 3 days i was there by myself. Everyone else came on Wednesday.

Got there Monday around 1PM, unloaded the truck and went to town for some groceries. Did a little fishing Monday evening. After fishing went for a bite to eat and do some drinking with some of the locals i know up there.

Tuesday :chores005: the lawn. Installed a ceiling fan and put together a spaghetti pie for supper on Thursday when everyone else was there.

Wednesday trimmed the hedges and weeded the flower beds. Did a little fishing again Wednesday evening. Went out with the locals again at night.

Thursday vacuumed up the mess i made installing the ceiling fan and did some laundry. When everyone else got there they decided it was a good night to go out and drink more beer. Drunk again.

Friday we replaced a valve on the oil burner. Repaired the main water valve coming into the house and dug out then re-cemented part of the walkway. Made the spaghetti pie for supper. Everyone enjoyed it even John who is Italian complimented me on it.:happy0030:.

Saturday got up at 4AM 3 of us went fishing at a lake an hour and a half away. Got back around 4:30PM cleaned fish while one of the other guys made steaks on the grill. Went out drinking again as one of the locals we know was DJ-ing at the bar.

Sunday we vegetated all day and just relaxed. Three of the guys went home.

Monday we replaced a cement step on leading to the porch. Which with only two of us left to work took most of the day.

Tuesday up at 4AM to go fishing again. It rained the whole time we were there but we decided since we drove an hour and a half to get there we would stay a fish in the rain. Back at about 2PM. Cleaned the fish then made a bunch of fillets for supper. Had to go drinking again as it was our last night there and we wanted to say goodbye to all our friends that live up there. Like we needed a reason.

Wednesday :chores005: the lawn again. Did our :chores003:, :chores004: and :chores009:. Then we packed up to come home :sad0004:.

Well that's about it in a nutshell. We had a good week getting alot of maintenance done that there just isn't time to do during hunting season.

Rachel

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Golly, some vacation! lol. Must be nice to be home to rest!

Welcome back Rachel!
    mikecb

13. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Welcome home rachel....we have all missed you!! Shame you were up there alone for 3 days with no pretty panties or anything, what a waste of being alone!!
    Oh well, plenty of time for dress up when you come to visit Me with susie.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

14. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    Fishing at a deer hunting shack...now I'm confused !!!!!

:fighting0038:

WOW...lawn at a hunting shack....pure luxury!!!!! :confused0068:
    .the grass sure grows fast up there....twice in one visit!!!!!!
    :happy0192::happy0192:

bet you made up for the lack of panties when you got home

:manga_bath: :manga_snooze:

15. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Welcome back sounds like ya had fun.:chores004:

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thank You Mistress Michelle. Looking forward to our visit.

MichelleCD it was nine days in between mowings and no one will be there for 3 weeks so it was best to do it again.

Rachel

17. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    for those of Y/you who don't know, Deer Camps, or hunting cabins, whatever you want to call them, are usually owned by hunting clubs. i used to belong to one in NY. it was on a 700 acre farm. the farmer charges a fee to let you build your cabin or camp on his property. deer are a nuisance for farmers so they are more than happy to have you thinning the herd. club members pay dues to cover operating expenses of the club. in addition there is usually a "work weekend" or "work week" during the summer months to maintain the cabin and make repairs. members have to show up to help or pay a fine.

deer season in NY starts in late November (it's more complicated than that but let's keep things simple). so when you have work weekend in the summer there really isn't much to do for entertainment except fishing, drinking, playing cards, drinking, working and drinking.

18. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    So, do you guys drink when you go on these "excursions"??
    :happy0007::happy0007::happy0007::happy0007: :happy0007:
    I guess they are like, "a weeks holiday from the missus and kids"
    Hey, we all need holidays, even from the ones we love.
    Makes us appreciate them all the more when we get back
    love to all
    michelleCD :butterfly:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice