Anyone have issues with bad chafing / rubbing on your thighs?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by James Thomas, Oct 12, 2019.

1. James Thomas

James Thomas Member

Rugby (Warwickshire)
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Hey everyone, been ages since i last wore my full chastity belt (A behind barz complete model) as I have some issues with wearing it long term which I've been thinking of sending back for some modifications to hopefully wear it full time.
    I believe the main problem is its one size too small as the cock cage and cock ring seem to tug upwards a little when the belt is on which causes a burning sensation from the cock ring and causes the cock cage to rub against my cock over time, causing marks.

But the main problem I had long term was some really bad chafing / rubbing from the outer cage against my thighs. I've not heard of anyone else who has had this problem with this chastity belt so just wondered if anyone else has had this issue and if they found a way to fix it? I wore it whilst camping and it was really, really bad. Every single step i took caused a LOT of discomfort, I could barely walk in it. I'm hoping getting the waist belt increased by one size will fix this as the whole cage will sit slightly lower

2. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    I have this with my MySteel sometimes. Thisis why I love the Neosteel, no chance of chafing since it is only a tube.

3. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    Hello James,

We are sorry to hear about your chafing issues, They way most customer resolve this issues and what seems to be the best way to sort this is by making slight bends and amendments to the belt to make it suit the curvatures of your body better! (After all everyone's different!) after wearing the belt for sometime it does usually get used to your movements and begins to mold on its own!

anymore issues please do not hesitate to contact us!

thank you,

-Sam

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice