Aug 25, 2021
Local Time:
5:47 PM
Birthday:
Jun 29, 1995 (Age: 28)
Home Page:
Rugby (Warwickshire)

James Thomas

Member, Male, 28, from Rugby (Warwickshire)

Hi everyone! I'm James, 24 years old and live in the UK. I am extremely shy and naturally submissive. Looking for an in person FLR. May 31, 2020

James Thomas was last seen:
Aug 25, 2021
    1. James Thomas
      James Thomas
      Hi everyone! I'm James, 24 years old and live in the UK. I am extremely shy and naturally submissive. Looking for an in person FLR.
    2. James Thomas
      James Thomas
      Hello everyone :) New here and still getting used to my device, its definitely getting more comfortable though. Keyholders, get in touch! :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 29, 1995 (Age: 28)
    Home Page:
    https://fetlife.com/users/2859620
    Rugby (Warwickshire)
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Behind Barz full chastity belt, enclosed outer cage version with rear cables, 100% inescapable :)

Multiple ball trap devices.

A heavily spiked cage.
    Chastity resume:
    Still seeking a chastity device I'll be able to wear long term without issues. Prefer belts but getting the right measurements is difficult alone!
    Hi everyone! I'm James, 24 years old, very shy and naturally submissive.
    I'm hoping to find a domme / mistress for a long term female led relationship, looking for in person only. Someone who I can have a "normal" relationship with and do normal things together but also ideally someone who shares similar kinks to me! I live in the UK, England, Rugby but am willing to travel within the UK.

A bit about me: In general I am pretty shy and quiet but I open up a lot more once I feel comfortable with that person. I enjoy going to new places and I'm up for doing most things if it gets me out the house doing something with friends. I enjoy going on random walks / drives and exploring new places but unfortunately I barely ever do that right now, I'm perfectly happy to just drive for hours to somewhere new for a day at a moments notice. I find it fun and relaxing! Also really enjoy gaming (I play on PC) and movie nights, especially in person with my friends. I like technology a lot and would love to set up a proper home cinema type thing where we and my friends can just chill and relax.

My favourite kinks -

Heavy bondage

Facesitting / Smothering

Foot worship / Foot sniffing

Whipping / Caning

Chastity

Electro play

CBT

Sensory deprivation

Post orgasm torment

I'm interested or curious about so much more, generally into most things and if you wanted to try something I'd probably be willing to try it (if its not a hard limit).

Hard limits - Scat, Sounding (for now at least), Needle / knife play, Cuckolding (with males), Age play

Pictures -

Face pics - https://imgur.com/a/lql2acJ

Fetlife profile (loads of pics on there) - https://fetlife.com/users/2859620

Ideally, I am looking for someone I can have a proper relationship with, someone who is kind and caring and understanding but also has a quite sadistic and strict side to them too. Preferably looking for someone around my age and my preferred body type is slim - average.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice