Finally time to say hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by aaronhall, May 15, 2010.

1. aaronhall

aaronhall Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    Well I have to admit I've been lurking for some time now only on the count of only having internet on my phone. I have been keeping up to date and drawing stength from so many its time to speak up. My name is Aaron I hail from a little ole place called Utah in the U.S.A. I first found this site last year sometime I think from another smaller forum about male chastity when I was looking at getting my masturbation habits under control before my wedding. I am very intigued by the idea of trust and love by handing over the key to a part of myself that in the male mind is such a source of power. The idea that it is a gift that is priceless complete and unconditional love. Maybe not for all but I would imagine definitely most. I am currently still working on purchasing a device and the cb 6000 looks like a definite candidate. But just being layed off and starting school on a limited budget in the fall seems like it may just have to wait. Besides I still need to ease the wife into the whole idea of denial play. But I believe if I'm honest and express my deep concern for wanting to control my desires soley for her I think she will be open. Just need to focus my efforts on her and not be so selfish to where I self gratify then feel spent later. I thank you all so much for all the wonderful unbiased information here at this great site. Especially chastebrian66 I watch his blog constantly for tips to help unveil my desire to my own wife. Thanks so much again your all so amazing here. Looking forward to speaking up more in the future if my phone battery will last that is.

Aaronhall

2. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Welcome

Hi, i am sure you will find much good advice and guidance here, there is just tons of it! It can be hard to know where to start!

There are some great books on the subject that you might get your wife to read:

This one by Lucy Fairthorne:

http://www.amazon.com/Male-Chastity-Keyholders-Lucy-Fairbourne/dp/1905605145

Loving Female Authority by Elise Sutton

These may help if you have not already had some exposure to them?

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    :welcome: aaron.

Go and have a look in the Library here for some book reviews.

Male Chastity is regarded as the introduction Bible!

The Elise Sutton book is hit and miss. I personally hated it and know another couple of Dommes here that aren't keen on her ways... others absolutely swear by her methods.

It's a very difficult moment, but pet hit me with the chastity/Domme idea when I was 6 months pregnant... not ideal by any means, but we still worked it out.

Enjoy your stay and let us know if you need any help.

4. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Get Her involved

i think that if She logs in, creates a profile and runs into any of the wonderful friendly Women here, She'll easily transition to understanding how She can really benefit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice