Chastity Question

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by lexora, May 24, 2010.

1. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    hello i am fairly new to this, but i was wondering if there is a chastity device that would pull the penis and tuck it away under you between the legs and towards the back there. I been wondering that for awhile, but not sure if its real or did i make it up >< sorry if the question is very noobish

but ty for answering :)

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    lexora,

Most of the full-steel belt designs do just that. For those into cross-dressing, this creates a more feminine line.

mikecb

3. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    I read a story once (probably fiction) about a wife that was a surgical nurse who took her slaves nuts and cut a slit between the two of then, pulled the head of his penis through and sutured it in so when it healed, he was "tucked" away for good.

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    Hi lexora,

mike is right, most of the full belts are designed to tuck the ... thingie ... between the legs and give a nice flat frontline.
    If you are into piercing, there is another solution i have seen before. The tip of the penis will be pierced as well as that spot between the scrotum and anus. Both piercings can be locked together. I do not have a clue if this really works but at least i have seen it being done.

Hugs, maid katrin

5. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    ty for the info seems like i have devices to look into getting or should i just wait for an Owner to tell me what to get?

6. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    I would look into them yourself. If it were me, I'd come up with a list of different options, pros/cons, costs, etc..

To me, it shows initiative that you'd be looking at how best to protect your Owner's property from unauthorized access. Then again, it depends a great deal in how you present it, exactly what orders you've previously been given, and how your Owner reacts to advice. If you don't current have a KH/Mistress/Goddess/Owner/etc, there's no reason I wouldn't go ahead and take care of it yourself.

7. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    well i have no Owner >< but i have looked into the devices and join this forum to learn more and ask questions but i have learned a lot from others post

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And that pretty much covers what I just said in your welcome thread.... so now you have the same answer from a sub and a Domme! :Locker:

9. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    i am looking for one, i was thinking the 6k, but i will still look around i have some time before i can order anyway.. :) ty for the info is why i joined the group so i can get info!

10. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    I will ask this here, since i will be getting a chastity i was wondering if there is anything else i should get or would Y/you A/all recommend me to get to be better prepared toys or others things. ty ahead of time and sorry if this is a bit off topic.

11. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

hi there..the neosteel masterpiece "arch" sits perfect between your legs towards the back..that makes wearing very comfortable ,becouse you sit on the "arch"..to me the "arch" is the most modern secure and comfortable solution on the market. no silicon or other linings makes this chastity belt absolute maintanance free ..for more info feel free to send me a P/M..[always there to HELP!]
    reg. GWENY:snail:

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice