OTR truck driver

virginsub2train

New member, Male, 59, from Roseau, Minnesota

Learning how to navigate through the website. Mar 3, 2016

virginsub2train was last seen:
Mar 4, 2016
    1. virginsub2train
      virginsub2train
      Learning how to navigate through the website.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 24, 1965 (Age: 59)
    Roseau, Minnesota
    OTR truck driver
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000
    Chastity resume:
    03/01/16
    50 y/o submissive male from northern Minnesota.
    I am a small town, laid back, easy going guy with a good sense of humor I like to laugh and make other people laugh. I love to give friends shit (tease) and love when they give it right back. I am a glass half full kind of person. I am very shy until I get to know you. I can be very stubborn, to a fault at times. I am Honest, Loyal, with good and a strong work ethics. I am an over the road truck driver and do mostly long hauls. I am passionate about music. I am disease free. I don't drink, or do drugs, I am 420 friendly and I do smoke cigarettes.

I have no experience other than a few kinks that I partake by myself. I am opened minded and like to experiment with new ideas. There are many kinks that interest me. I often get asked what kinks do I like and I usually respond that there are many kinks that I like or interest me, but I won't know for sure until I try them. I am respectful and courteous.

Some of the kinks I enjoy but not limited to: Chastity, Cock and Ball Torture, Cock and Ball Bondage, Ball Stretching, Pegging, Urethral Sounds.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice