New member, Male, 30, from United States, East Coast, MA

Vilicus was last seen:
Nov 19, 2016
    1. Mascara^Snake
      Mascara^Snake
      Welcome to the Mansion Vilicus
      1. Vilicus
        Vilicus
        Thank you for the welcome! It is a pleasure to be here :)
        Nov 15, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 29, 1993 (Age: 30)
    United States, East Coast, MA
    Sales Associate
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    "Jailbird" - no longer in use due to rusting after 1 week of wearing
    I am a 23 year old male delving into the world of chastity. I shortsightedly bought the first metal cage I found and realized my mistake of spending 25 dollars on a steel cage once it started to rust and bruise me at the base. Though I did enjoy every second and hope to continue my exploration into chastity.

I am very much a submissive, although inexperienced in most regards as I have been left to explore the lifestyle by myself since I am often introverted and tend to shy away from large public gatherings. The only things I know for certain are that I have a heavy interest in chastity, have enjoyed CBT, impact play, and even wearing women's underwear. Although inexperience does have me preferring to not label myself as anything more than submissive at this time.

On a more vanilla note, I have a number of different interests that occupy my time. I have had, for near my entire life, a heavy interest in theology. This has lead me to read a number of religious and alternative religious texts, take a number of theological classes, and partake in discussions of theology.

But my interest in reading is in part to thank for the above interest. I have a tendency to read a number of various books, essays, journals, and articles about a myriad of topics so that I may be able to have some form of rounded knowledge of the world and, hopefully, further help me evolve and come to my own conclusions on life.

And I would, of course, love to discuss anything with someone over a good glass of whisky and a good cigar. For nothing bonds quite like good drinks and good discussions.

Signature

"Any man can handle adversity. If you truly wish to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice