tklh21's Recent Activity

1. tklh21 liked Happytoplease's post in the thread Menopause and Chastity!!! ( A Good Combination).

The effects of the menopause on my wife's libido is what has made me consider chastity, mainly to take some sexual pressure off of her.

Apr 29, 2024 at 5:20 AM
  2. tklh21 liked HouseboyForHer's post in the thread Vanilla slowly becoming Permanent.

Wow, such a loving and thoughtful post. You really opened up and shared something beautiful, if not ideal for you at this time. Thank...

Apr 29, 2024 at 5:18 AM
  3. tklh21 replied to the thread Mutual locking.

I am in a situation where I found another self-locker quite by accident here in conservative Singapore. It was a chance meeting in a bar...

Apr 29, 2024 at 5:13 AM
  4. tklh21 liked Jail Bird's post in the thread Mutual locking.

Funny, I joke with my KH wife all the time about putting her in a belt. I have dreamed of the both of us "bumping" our lock belts...

Apr 29, 2024 at 5:03 AM
  5. tklh21 liked vinnyD's post in the thread Self locked, looking for encouragement/tips..

Hate to say this but self locking is a very different experience then being locked with a key holder. What you do is celibacy since you...

Apr 29, 2024 at 5:02 AM
  6. tklh21 liked atxmtb's post in the thread Long term.

For the most part, this site does not have too many people that give snarky responses. You just happened to have triggered the usual...

Apr 28, 2024 at 9:04 AM
  7. tklh21 liked Fisherman's post in the thread Long term.

I have lived the chastity lifestyle with my wife for 10 years now. We are both over 60 now, and things change. We use it as a way to...

Apr 28, 2024 at 9:03 AM
  8. tklh21 liked Becalmed's post in the thread I enjoy the feel..

My wife has not wanted sex since menopause started seven years ago. I like the feel of my steel cage as it is the only feeling I have...

Apr 28, 2024 at 9:02 AM
  9. tklh21 liked Never2bfree's post in the thread I enjoy the feel..

Great stuff guys. Right there with you, liked all. Wife had too many issues with health and sex is painful so I didn't want to end up...

Apr 28, 2024 at 9:02 AM
  10. tklh21 liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread Why are you in chasity?.

My name is Jay, and my life took an unexpected turn the day I found myself in chastity. It all began when I stumbled upon an antique...

Apr 28, 2024 at 8:59 AM
  11. tklh21 replied to the thread Greetings from fans from China.

hello and welcome. from Singapore. looking forward to hearing your adventures. 你好,欢迎光临。 来自新加坡。期待听到您的经历。

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:06 PM
  12. tklh21 liked Holio Zeng's post in the thread Greetings from fans from China.

The following text has been translated by Google. My English is not good, please forgive me:I am 20 years old from China and a...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:03 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice