tiruh811's Recent Activity

1. tiruh811 liked Linjx014's post in the thread Day 21.

Yeah she really doesn't give a shit that I want out. I was locked in the sleep sack last night for 3 hours with a big liquid silicone...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:48 AM
  2. tiruh811 liked CS2's post in the thread Day 21.

Yeah I find week 1 a breeze, week 2 not really much harder but week 3 is where it starts to really get tough

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:47 AM
  3. tiruh811 liked denied_one's post in the thread Day 21.

Oh man!! I am on day 19, the longest we have gone, am totally excited about 21 days "right around the corner" and even more excited to...

4. tiruh811 liked Linjx014's post in the thread Day 21.

The 3rd week is always the start of when I really want out. Is it just me or is anyone else feel the same. I said I don't want to wear...

5. tiruh811 liked Susanstoy91's post in the thread This morning's tease....

After rubbing my Wife's (KH) back & bum for an hour, she said if I wanted to dry hump her ass She would give me 15 minutes to try and...

Apr 21, 2024 at 12:58 AM
  6. tiruh811 liked anasyrma's post in the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

No intercourse for me for years now. Wife is not interested. I mostly self lock and I would love to eat her out while caged. Hoping it...

Apr 20, 2024
  7. tiruh811 liked pietverbecke's post in the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

No more PIV for me for more than one year. According to our contract, I will not be allowed to penetrated her anymore. My...

Apr 20, 2024
  8. tiruh811 liked herluckyboi's post in the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

PIV is very rare for us. Even before being caged we were always more oral focused. We have had PIV once in the last eight months....

Apr 20, 2024
  9. tiruh811 liked Jail Bird's post in the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

Being denied will do that!

Apr 20, 2024
  10. tiruh811 liked Jail Bird's post in the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

For me, I cum how my wife tells me to. No PIV sex for me. She trained me to accept her Wand as my sore means of having a release. So,...

Apr 20, 2024
  11. tiruh811 liked cagedhubby-RD's post in the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

My wife is the same way. As long as she cums that is all that is important. However, she has stated that after all of the years she...

Apr 20, 2024
  12. tiruh811 liked Jail Bird's post in the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

Many of us were the same way. Once our wives/KH get use to not having guilt about allowing us to cum when they do, it's smooth sailing...

Apr 20, 2024
  13. tiruh811 liked LoveIt's post in the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

First, how often are you allowed intercourse and how do you perform? I am not allowed intercourse since the cage goes off for 3 reasons...

Apr 20, 2024
  14. tiruh811 liked cagedhubby-RD's post in the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

I hear ya. I dont know what it is about seeing my wife cum. I so love it. It is strange that I dont mind not cumming. I honestly...

Apr 20, 2024
  15. tiruh811 liked Jail Bird's post in the thread PIV and Orgasm Frequency.

Me too. I love when my wife cums. I feel like a good sub hubby! You get use to dripping! LOL

Apr 20, 2024
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice