Photos:
Local Time:
8:00 PM
Birthday:
June 16
USA - Atlanta, GA region

Submissive_Seeking_FLR

New member, Male, from USA - Atlanta, GA region

Looking for Long Term Female Led Relationship, but in the meantime I would be happy to find a Key Holder Jul 25, 2018

Submissive_Seeking_FLR was last seen:
Aug 19, 2018
    1. Submissive_Seeking_FLR
      Submissive_Seeking_FLR
      Looking for Long Term Female Led Relationship, but in the meantime I would be happy to find a Key Holder
  • About

Birthday:
    June 16
    USA - Atlanta, GA region
    My key is held by:
    Not currently being held, but I have a Kitchen Safe that is used for online/distance training
    Locked since:
    Not currently locked...
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Started with CB6000-s, then TheBirdLocked, and now the HolyTrainer, the holy trainer seems best
    Chastity resume:
    First talked into the CB6000-s back in 2014, haven't done long term chastity yet, but seeking an FLR where chastity is involved
    Submissive Male who has always been attracted to controlling, sensually dominant women. I don't think I would be happy in a vanilla relationship, I feel a Female Led Relationship would be much more fulfilling. I am open to relocating and I have considered moving for some time, so location isn't an issue, it's more a matter of finding just the right person for me. Until I can find that person to start a Female Led Relationship, I would be open to key holding and other training.

Why Chastity? It was not my idea at first... but once I was talked into it, I did find that my focus became "all about her" and had me so "into" her and focused on her, it was like a drug perhaps, but I loved how it made me so dedicated to her. My play has just been with online Dommes, I would love to find someone for in-person play, but I'm still open to online/distance training as well.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice