4:29 AM

Following 1

Birthday:
Oct 22, 1967 (Age: 56)
Houston, Texas USA and NYC
Lawyer

Subby4utolockup

New member, Male, 56, from Houston, Texas USA and NYC

Would a lesbian friend be a good choice for a keyholder? Your thoughts please. May 5, 2020

Subby4utolockup was last seen:
May 5, 2020
    1. Subby4utolockup
      Subby4utolockup
      Would a lesbian friend be a good choice for a keyholder? Your thoughts please.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 22, 1967 (Age: 56)
    Houston, Texas USA and NYC
    Lawyer
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Amazon
    Chastity resume:
    Today self lock
    Subby4utolockup says:.

I am seeking a domme for an FLR with CBT, BDSM and S&M and caged male chastity. I will never say “no” to you. My answer will always be “yes.” Please control me. I will obey you no matter how painful, sexualizing, humiliating, degrading or embarrassing your desires and fantasies are to me. My life will be devoted to your desires, not mine. I will be locked in a cock cage. You will hold the key. You control when the cage comes off. My sexual release should be of no concern to you. Please date other men or women.

I am a very submissive, bi curious, beta mail seeking to serve a domme, who also wants a submissive man in her life. Please be my keyholder, my goddess and my mistress. Please test my limits as your obedient sub. I would enjoy helping you get ready for your dates with others and then hearing about your dates when you come home. I will always obey you no mater how embarrassing, sexualizing, kinky or humiliating your ideas are. BDSM, S&M, cuckolding me and sharing the key to my cock cage with your friends (male and female) would be nice. Please control me and my mind by controlling my behavior, my cock, my erections and orgasms with the cock cage.

Question: Do women of any sexual preference enjoy persuading a straight man to suck the cock of her lovers?

I am an educated, financially secure, submissive and very bi-curious straight man who is seeking a long term Female Led Relationship (FLR) with a dominant woman of any sexual preference (straight, bi, lez or trans woman) who desires to own and control my behavior, erections and orgasms. This will lead you to control my body and my mind. It is OK if you are married or in a relationship with someone else. If you are the right woman please be my goddess, my mistress, my humiliatrix and my keyholder.

I will proudly wear a locked cock cage for you and you can proudly wear the key on a gold chain around your neck. Keep me locked up for hours, days or weeks at a time. I will sexualize my mistress with my tongue if you like. Please feel free to share my key with your friends (of any gender) and command me to serve them also.

I would encourage you to date other people (men or women) so this could also be a cuckold relationship. We could even go on dates together with you, your lover and me. If your other lover fills you up, I can lick it out of you. I also suggest that you wear an anklet which is a symbol that you yourself are sexually available to others.

Dominate me as you wish. I am the compliant object of your dominant kinks. Let’s explore your skills as a domme and my limits as a submissive man. I would like to receive all types of strict BDSM and S&M from you. Please allow me to be your pussy eating slave for you and your friends. Since I will be wearing a cock cage when you want me to, intercourse will not be possible nor necessary unless you desire it. Your orgasms and pleasure are of the utmost importance to me.

I will always demonstrate my desire to be obedient and submissive to you. I would even act like a sissy and obey your commands such as crossdressing, and, if you command me, engaging in forced bi sex with a man of your choosing while you watch and supervise me. I could also assist you in finding new lovers.

Please tell me what your kinks are. Your kinks are the important kinks that I want to fulfill.

Question for you: Do dominant women (of any sexual preference) sometimes desire to show control over a straight man by forcing him to suck the cock of her other lovers? Your thoughts, please.

Some kinky activities I have thought about:

Worshipping your pussy and your feet.
    Licking your girlfriends too.
    Helping you get dressed for your date with your other lover.
    Crossdressing to go shopping with you.
    Wearing lacy pink panties on top of my cock cage.
    Being shared with others of your choosing.
    Being your pussy-boi-slave.
    Being your sissy.
    Waiting for you to come home from your dates with others.
    Hearing you talk about your dates with others.
    Going to a club or bar or dinner with you as you flirt with others there.
    Being feminized.
    CBT
    Stapron
    BDSM
    S&M
    Body worship
    Anything that is a sexual turn on for you that involves only us, or with others.
    Wearing T-shirts with words that express my submissiveness such as: “Mistress Likes My Cage,” “Mistress Watches While I Suck” “Mistress Controls Me,” “Mistress Says The Cage Stays On” and “Mistress Pains Me.”
    Forced male bi sexual encounters with your friends.
    Periodically reducing the size of my cock cage.
    Being displayed and exposed.

Are you interested in a Female Led Relationship (FLR)?

Are you a dominant woman?

Do you like giving BDSM and S&M to submissive men?

Have you ever been a keyholder?

Would you enjoy commanding, watching and supervising a straight man forced into bi sex?

Would you like a cuckold relationship?

Would you share my tongue and the key with your female friends? With your male friends?
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice