Local Time:
10:49 PM

Following 1

Melbourne, Australia

SUB81

Male, from Melbourne, Australia

SUB81 was last seen:
Aug 2, 2023
    1. There are no messages on SUB81's profile yet.
  • About

Melbourne, Australia
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Cage of Shame from Lock the Cock
    Name: andy
    Chaster username: sub81
    Role: sub/slave
    Chastity cage: Yes [​IMG]/[​IMG]: self-locked - seeking key holder Orientation: hetroflexible

Language: English

[​IMG] Kinks & Fetishes: CBT, humiliation, orgasm denial, chastity, cuckolding, anal play, CnC, pee control/water sports

[​IMG] Limits: Blood, underage, anything illegal, needles, marks, scat, disrespect, racism, being ignored, kink or body shaming

Findoms: No

About me: i’ve been in the lifestyle for 17-18years. i have also had the privilege of being a 24/7 TPE live in slave to a wonderful but strict and sadistic Domme who trained me. She kept me in permanent chastity the 2+ years that i served her. i was only let out for supervised cleanings, occasionally and edgings. In the 2+ years i served my Mistress i was only allowed ruined orgasms on rare occasions such as Mistress’ birthday. This was around 10yrs ago. i am looking to get back into chastity. i have been in a few LTRs since and most recently was owned by a Domme online. She and i still engage in play by together at times but i am not owned by Her.

Interact

Content:
    Discord:
    andytheexplorer
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice