Birthday:
Sep 14, 1986 (Age: 37)
Michigan. USA
DPW

Sub78hiddenKink

Male, 37, from Michigan. USA

Sub78hiddenKink was last seen:
Apr 26, 2024 at 1:26 PM
    1. There are no messages on Sub78hiddenKink's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 14, 1986 (Age: 37)
    Michigan. USA
    DPW
    My key is held by:
    None yet. Hoping to show wife benefits of it.
    Locked since:
    Consistently 2023, on and off before then.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    The Undelivered Package metal cage.
    Put a Ring on it metal cage
    CB-2000
    Chastity resume:
    15 years ago bought first one (CB-2000). Purchased better ones 4 years ago which have worn off and on since. Slowly introduced idea with wife who is open to me wearing but currently doesn't want to play a part in it. Hoping to change that over time. Recently desire longer term chastity play.
    In my college years when I was exploring my sexuality, I learned about chastity (from this site), as well as crossdressing/ sissification and bondage, and quickly became hooked on the idea of being caged up. I learned after exploring those areas that deep down I am a true submissive and really enjoy the feeling of being controlled by someone else and at their complete mercy.

I greatly enjoy the feeling of my penis caged up, especially while teasing myself with a wand vibrator or backdoor play. I love love love riding my dildos and walking around with butt plugs in. Makes me feel so much more submissive, especially if I mix it in with some bondage, like my sensory deprivation hood, harness gag, collar, ankle and wrist restraints. Sometimes even adding in nipple clamps. Right now most of that is done via self bondage.

I also really really enjoy crossdressing. I have been wearing panties exclusively for the last 10 years, as they are much prettier, comfortable and much more submissive feeling than men's underwear. Also have quite a selection of bras, stockings, pantyhose, thigh high socks, garters, corsets, dresses and heels. I love the rush of wearing some of those items under "normal" clothes out in public, always on edge if someone will notice, almost secretly hoping someone will.

My wife is the dominate one in our household and I defer to her decisions in most cases. She still however has not fully embraced the idea of being my key holder/domme in the bedroom. She is totally understanding with all of my kinks and very supportive, but does not actively participate currently in the majority of them (bondage being the one exception). I am hoping to slowly convince her and show her the advantages of being my KH/dom and how it would better our relationship. This would allow me to fully embrace my inner submissive/sissy persona.
    Until that day though I will continue to self lock, pushing it for longer periods of time to continue to bring out my true inner sissy.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice