spider203's Recent Activity

1. spider203 liked loctnloaded's post in the thread Locked Journey.

A few observations from last night. That felt amazing! I came twice and collected both samples as instructed. 1 oz of lube isn’t a...

Apr 26, 2024 at 7:13 PM
  2. spider203 liked Chastity2024's post in the thread Wife asked me to lock up again.

I think so. I gave her 3 orgasms last night and she gave me none. She used her wand to get me going. Said I may get PIV tonight but she...

Apr 26, 2024 at 7:06 PM
  3. spider203 liked Chastity2024's post in the thread Wife asked me to lock up again.

I sent her a pretty honest text today when she was a work about it. It seems like she accepting it more and more. I am taking it at a...

Apr 26, 2024 at 7:05 PM
  4. spider203 liked Chastity2024's post in the thread Wife asked me to lock up again.

We were just talking about the key tonight at dinner. She made a joke saying she thinks she lost it. lol I think she’s happy with me...

Apr 26, 2024 at 7:03 PM
  5. spider203 liked CS2's post in the thread A cautionary tale....

So I hadn't seen my GF for almost 2 weeks and she was coming over, im 95% sure I will get unlocked for BJ, HJ or PIV as is usual in this...

Apr 26, 2024 at 12:04 PM
  6. spider203 liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

A bit more than three weeks until our great event will happen. This weekend we will start to test how well they are able to focus on our...

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:12 PM
  7. spider203 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

I've been asking myself that question! I think it was because I was reacting to @anasyrma 's post, where his partner just came in, 'used...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:26 PM
  8. spider203 liked maid julie's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Just remember he’s yours. You can have him whenever you want then lock him back up. Another great job and from reading what you wrote it...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  9. spider203 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Oh @anasyrma, you bad, bad man. I read your message without much thought but the next day, what you'd written crossed my mind and it...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:27 PM
  10. spider203 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Thank you for the lovely message. I've just read back what I wrote - the last two years have flown by - and I must admit I'm quite...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:20 PM
  11. spider203 liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

The base ring usually remains in place. The locking thing is not that big that it disturbs.

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:29 PM
  12. spider203 liked MacKenzie1518's post in the thread Hot things your KH have said to you?.

KH: Now that I know you can finish in your cage so easily, that just means it really has no reason to be taken off. Me: and now the...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:18 PM
  13. spider203 liked YoucopiedMe's post in the thread What is the most humiliating thing your wife has ever made you do?.

She made me wear my chastity cage in the pool with very good friends of ours on holiday. To many this will seem tame but we have a very...

Apr 21, 2024 at 12:47 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice