My key is held by:
    Mistress
    Locked since:
    On and off
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    The Curve, CB2000 and one I don't know the name of.
    Chastity resume:
    Locked up on and off according to Mistress' whim.
    I am here at the behest of my Mistress, who insisted that I join, introduce myself publicly and then await any further instructions she deems appropriate. I am a white male, aware of my submissive vulnerabilities pretty much since puberty. Outwardly, I am typically masculine. Confident, capable, assertive in everyday life. Successful in career, with many interests. Not a sissy type by personal inclination, although Mistress does at times "require" that I at least experience some feminine tribulations, so to speak. Generally though, I think she enjoys my masculinity. She just insists on complete and utter control over it. Hence, I find myself here at her mandate. I've not had any sexual release in a full week and just last night Mistress locked me into chastity cage for a period - yes, of course you know - indeterminate and under her total purview and discretion. I do not enjoy being locked in helpless chastity. What libidinous male would? But Mistress had seen a picture of me in chastity on FetLife, introduced herself and soon exploited my secret submissive susceptibilities quite relentlessly. Now she is my Owner and as such, it does not matter if I enjoy being at the mercy of a Key Holder. All that matters is her Feminine Authority, which obviously includes locking up my genitalia if and when and for how long SHE decides. I do agree with her though that male masturbation should always occur only under the direction, permission and/or supervision of a female overseer.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice