nice presentation, Sir :)
      Shock Of The New likes this.
      1. Shock Of The New
        Shock Of The New
        Thank you
        Oct 11, 2023
    2. Shock Of The New
      Shock Of The New
      Here to make sure there are no hard feelings ;-)
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 16, 1986 (Age: 38)
    North Texas, USA
    Disaster (management) Bisexual
    Your chastity role:
    • Dominant
    Chastity resume:
    Keyholder in a 24/7 D/s relationship 2015-2021
    Hello to all of you lovely creatures of the night (and perhaps of the daytime, too).

I am a 38yo polyamorous, masc leaning enby (non-binary), pansexual. This site has drawn me in out of a desire to return back to the basics after getting blissfully (for a while) thrown into the deep end as a 24/7 keyholder and dominant for my (now) ex.

As stated above, I am poly. This looks like two loving relationships with good friends at the moment. Those partners are dear to me, but they are not looking for the same kink I am, particularly kinks that aggravate their genital dysphoria.

Being non-binary myself, I am aware of and empathetic to the fact that feminization initiated internally and feminization moderated by a dominant partner have key differences but may share similarities as well. Whether you center this experience as a kink paraphilia (looking at you, sissies) or as part of a larger journey to gender transition, I am interested in learning more about what leads you to accept a lock and key.

My primary attraction is towards femmes, no matter what plumbing they have below their waist, with much more sporadic attraction to cis men.

Right now, I am interested in learning practical skills as a dominant, especially safety skills.

Thanks for taking the time to read!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice