Shakti571

New member, Female, 53, from Lexington, KY

Verified Female

Shakti571 was last seen:
Nov 7, 2020
    1. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Mam,
      The time is coming when electronic technologies will make it impossible for your sissy to escape from your device. There are wireless systems that will give you all the information about your sissy - you may administer the proper punishment if sissy tries to escape. Sissy do exactly as you command.
    2. tdk34
      tdk34
      Glad you enjoying your new found role in dominance.
    3. MissyB
      MissyB
      Welcome to our community. It is always a pleasure to have new women join. I'd suggest you contact Lucy to become a Verified Female - elite status signifying your importance.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 15, 1970 (Age: 53)
    Lexington, KY
    Nurse
    Keyholder of:
    My play partner "Sheila"
    Locked since:
    September, 2020
    Your chastity role:
    • Mistress
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Cock cages
    Chastity resume:
    I'm just a newbie kid in a candy shop
    Vanilla by day, I'm the nurse who holds your grandmother's hand when she's lonely and you're not around. I let my true colors loose on the weekend when my beautiful young sissy brings himself to play......he's turned me on to a world of cross-dressing, gender bending, pegging, and key keeping that I had barely thought about as a natural submissive previously. I would have never guessed that I would take to FemDom with such grace, ease, and excitement. And to the ladies, I encourage you all to find that much, much younger man that's out there looking for you.

Interact

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice