Birthday:
Feb 1, 1996 (Age: 28)
Washington DC
Student

Pupface

New member, Male, 28, from Washington DC

Pupface was last seen:
Dec 2, 2018
    1. There are no messages on Pupface's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 1, 1996 (Age: 28)
    Washington DC
    Student
    Your chastity role:
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Knockoff HT
    Chastity resume:
    I first bought a cage last summer. Since then I've tried chastity online twice, but both times ended prematurely by the relationship just not working out. I'm very new to chastity and have only managed to last 4 or 5 days at most.
    Hi there!
    I've only recently been interested in chastity. I'm not sure my interest goes as far down the rabbit hole as most members, but I figured a dedicated forum would be a nice place to check things out.

A brief intro: I'm currently a junior in college pursuing a physics degree. 5'4" 122lbs, kind of between athletic and skinny. Long dark brown hair a bit past my shoulders, green/hazel eyes.

My tastes:
    With what I mentioned before, I don't think my interests in chastity are as intense or devoted as most of you. I like chastity where the lady is only a few pegs above the guy, not a full on mistress/slave dynamic. I also don't really want to push myself to go as long as I can for months on end. For me 1 month would probably be as far as I would want to go (but who knows, if I ever get to that point that might change). At the time I'm more interested in online chastity play unless someone happens to be close and our interests click.

A little caveat to me liking chastity is that I'm sorta... too big for it. I don't think I'll be able to find a cage that can fit me without custom ordering one, and I don't even know if it would be worth it to me. So I'm hoping I can resolve those feelings but talking more about it with people and maybe finding a meaningful relationship.

I think I've always been more attracted by dominant women. I can't say what it is, but their confidence is admirable and appealing if I had to nail it down to something. This sounds like a pretty appropriate place to meet one :p

Naturally I have other fetishes/interest I would like to experience along with chastity, but I won't bore you with those if the last few paragraphs didn't catch your attention.

I'm hoping to meet some nice (or not so nice :p) ladies or cool dudes to talk to while I'm here.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice