Be careful what you wish for!
  • About

midwest
    sissy maid to Wife
    Chastity devices:
    Lori #6; CB 3000, Birdcage, KTB
    Chastity resume:
    Our wedding day
    I am a chastised sissy maid to my dominant wife. We are married in name only as I am no longer considered to be her husband. It wasn't always that way; in the beginning we spent our days as man and wife, role playing in the bedroom only. As time passed I pushed the boundaries farther and farther, it was never enough; I immersed myself into submissiveness until finally she lost all respect for me as a man. It was then that she told me that I was no longer a 'husband'; that I had made my choice to be a sissy and, if I wished to stay with her, that's all I would ever be to her. Now I spend my days dressed as her housemaid, doing all of the cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc required to keep our residence in shape and her needs taken care of. Ownership of the house and personal property is in her name only having been ceeded to her some years ago as a condition of my being allowed to stay married to her. It is an oddly satisfactory arrangement, I take care of her and she takes care of me. I love her and can't imagine living my life without her.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice