Apr 18, 1968 (Age: 56)
    Home Page:
    https://www.imagefap.com/profile/SubSlavepete
    Birtley, Co. Durham
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Slave
    I believe in female supremacy and superiority and am looking for a female friend I can be honest with. I am just hoping to find a beautiful female friend who is happy to take advantage of me and use and abuse me for her benefit and amusement in whatever way she wishes. Ideally keeping me under lock and key, teasing and having fun with it

i was hoping i could visit you maybe a couple of daytimes a month for 4 hours or so, cleaning, doing housework naked etc. I would not need to be supervised or for you to take much time with me; i really would do ANYTHING you wish. I would be happy scrubbing your toilet or licking your shoes clean, anything you wish.

But with a twist of being hurt and humiliated. I have this idea whereby if anything goes wrong in your day you could note down a punishment; say spatula hits to to the balls, face slaps, whipping, spanking etc and message me and then i would bring the total for you to carryout when we meet. The idea would be a spilled coffee etc, would have an amusing side for you. i would be happy to buy treats drinks etc and pay a set amount each month.

Would you be interested?
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice