Last Activity:
Jan 16, 2024
Local Time:
4:00 PM
USA: Florida
Prefer not to say.

Perpetuity_En_Cage

New member, Male, from USA: Florida

Need to be locked. Would love a keyholder depending on the circumstances. May 24, 2023

Perpetuity_En_Cage was last seen:
Jan 16, 2024
    1. Perpetuity_En_Cage
      Perpetuity_En_Cage
      Need to be locked. Would love a keyholder depending on the circumstances.
  • About

USA: Florida
    Prefer not to say.
    My key is held by:
    Nobody as of yet.
    Keyholder of:
    Nobody and likely will never dabble in holding.
    Locked since:
    Not currently locked outside of shorter sentences.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Don’t know the name. It’s metal and probably about an inch or maybe slightly larger?
    Chastity resume:
    Not exactly new to this but definitely not a pro. I’ve had numerous short term lockdowns but need to push myself to go longer, for a number of reasons I feel.
    Hello. For a great many reasons I have come to understand that chastity is best for me. Through the suggestion of several others and personal research/experimentation I have come to the aforementioned conclusion. I would very much like to be able to endure longer lockdowns, and truthfully I really need to. My masturbation habits are quite frankly out of control and it is interfering in my day to day life and damaging my livelihood in a number of respects. Every time I try to stay locked though, I end up cracking and just removing the thing. I guess what I’m saying is that I need to be kept in check, by a would-be keyholder so that I am physically incapable of cheating. Definitely something that I am currently seeking. In any case, I am not currently locked and am hoping to find some people who may be able to fit that role. Women in particular, for that role specifically but I would also be very happy to discuss things and learn from others as well. Thank you for your time.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice