Local Time:
10:12 PM
Birthday:
Jun 19, 1975 (Age: 48)
Manchester
Maintenance

NotInUse

Long term member, Male, 48, from Manchester

Locked up again by my wife. Only for a couple of days though, while she takes a small vacation with her fuck buddy! No edging for me! Oct 10, 2022

NotInUse was last seen:
Oct 14, 2022
    1. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      Tonight a get to unlock for cleaning and edging purposes. I am soooo looking forward to the edging!
    2. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      It's been a while but last night, I was placed back into chastity and my wife was very keen on it!
      Rectrix likes this.
    3. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      OMG! I need the smaller ring and spacer. My device just fell off and came out of my trouser leg. I was working in the bar at work!!
      QueenOfSwords and Ma’ams Slut like this.
      1. QueenOfSwords
        QueenOfSwords
        What a nightmare! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I hope someone saw :P
        Sep 2, 2019
    4. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      Almost one week in and I'm so bloody horny!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 19, 1975 (Age: 48)
    Manchester
    Maintenance
    My key is held by:
    My Wife
    Locked since:
    8/11/20
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity resume:
    CB3000 and several other cheap plastic and metal devices until a few days ago. The Vice by Locked In Lust and currently in a Cherry Keeper medium w/headlock.
    EdgeOfReason on BDSMLR. My wife and I have played the kinky games for many years but recently, kids have gotten to an age that really stifles things. That said, we have just resumed chastity games so that's a good sign.

I have always been drawn to wife watching and especially Cuckolding. It's my ultimate dream. For my wife to take a regular lover/boyfriend/bull or to be just free to have relations with anyone she chooses. We have had a few occasions where my wife has slept with other men but none were particularly successful so that particular barn door has been opened, so to speak.

My other fetishes/kinks are I suppose, the cliches that orbit the cuckold sphere. Cross-dressing, feminization, chastity, cream-pies, sissification, pegging, interracial relationships, humiliation, sph and more recently, my curiosity towards fluffing a lover of my wife has been developing somewhat. Oh and I just love satin-wear for women. Blouses, skirts, slips, lingerie etc.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice