MissThick's Recent Activity

1. MissThick replied to the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

I love this. Thank you. Th3se ideas are great. I will incorporate some of them or try them out to see how they fit with us.

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:08 PM
  2. MissThick liked JayDub's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

As was part of the previous heated debate... you may or may not be comfortable with a chastity cage. But there's plenty in daily life...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:06 PM
  3. MissThick liked Muppet's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

Since you’re from Aus you now have a perfect excuse to enjoy the Wiggles. I saw them live with my daughter when we were both too old to...

IMG_4628.jpeg Apr 23, 2024 at 9:04 AM
  4. MissThick liked Muppet's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

To the OP @MissThick : so the consensus seems to be keep him locked and get him to treat you as you deserve! Try my suggestion if it...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:04 AM
  5. MissThick liked Muppet's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

Are you breast feeding? If so then that’s very demanding for you and he ought genuinely to be running around serving you like a queen,...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:50 AM
  6. MissThick liked Bobber123's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

Hope it works well for you and congratulations on the new baby. Like the others have said keeping him locked is the best first step

Apr 20, 2024 at 9:20 AM
  7. MissThick replied to the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

Thank you all. This really helps. I really want to get started again. I know my slave hates to be locked but loves it at the same time...

Apr 19, 2024
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice