Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Early off the shelf then Rigid Chastity now Badassworks titanium
    Chastity resume:
    Ever since I was aware of my sexuality in my early teens I knew something was different. I had needs that could not truly define. When others teens were chasing girls I was in a corner. Over time I realised I need to be sexually submissive, That did not want any control of that part of me. I searched and searched what that meant and then saw pictures of cocks locked up and it was an instant enlightenment modem. I experiment my self but was not doing it. Needed long-term and a KH and started looking.

Anybody can tell you how hard and found someone near me and basically an artistic type. 1/2 cousin and very much shunned by family as the family believe in work but only some types of work. Artistic work is seen as a joke. I.e. a religious conservative extended family.

We ran into each other and just started talking about life, I told him about my deep needs and he said, he understands being different and he can be the KH. There will be a price. Did not care about that and said yes. So next six month he organise PA had me get cage that worked but was rough in finish. That was 2010 and been locked up since except for a few minutes a few times to get new better cages as they have improved out of sight.

So here to talk to people and maybe meet for chat etc.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice