LukeVallentine's Recent Activity

1. LukeVallentine liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

A bit more than three weeks until our great event will happen. This weekend we will start to test how well they are able to focus on our...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:51 PM
  2. LukeVallentine liked DonnaSue's post in the thread Not even allowed to please her with a strap-on.

For us, it's being the penterator equates to donminance and being the penitratee equals being the submissive. When She pegs me, it is...

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:40 PM
  3. LukeVallentine liked Susanstoy91's post in the thread How much seepage?.

When my Wife and I started Male Chastity (5 years ago), it was one of the first things my Wife (KH) noticed. She loves to tease me and...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:36 PM
  4. LukeVallentine liked Billy J's post in the thread How much seepage?.

When I first got into chastity I was continuously dripping precum. Some days it looked like a peed myself. I guess from the newness of...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:35 PM
  5. LukeVallentine liked Lovemetal's post in the thread How much seepage?.

Yes that is very natural, that is why I always have my sissy wear sanity pad daily.

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:35 PM
  6. LukeVallentine replied to the thread Not even allowed to please her with a strap-on.

She's a keeper.

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:31 PM
  7. LukeVallentine liked LockedSissyHusband's post in the thread Not even allowed to please her with a strap-on.

i am also PIV free now for the past several years, and orgasm free for the past few, after having my orgasms continually reduced over...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:30 PM
  8. LukeVallentine liked Spankuuuu's post in the thread Not even allowed to please her with a strap-on.

My Mistress wife allows me to penetrate with a strap on only bit I am tied down to the bed and she rides on top. That way she can still...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:30 PM
  9. LukeVallentine liked anasyrma's post in the thread Not even allowed to please her with a strap-on.

My wife has not allowed PIV for some years. I greatly miss being inside her. We have strap-ons, but she has only used them on me a few...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:27 PM
  10. LukeVallentine liked Andrea_NL's post in the thread Not even allowed to please her with a strap-on.

Dear community, since over 25 months I live PIV free now :-( . To be honest - I miss it unbelievable. I still remember how perfect my...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  11. LukeVallentine liked CS2's post in the thread A cautionary tale....

So I hadn't seen my GF for almost 2 weeks and she was coming over, im 95% sure I will get unlocked for BJ, HJ or PIV as is usual in this...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  12. LukeVallentine liked Tom Allen's post in the thread Best vanilla captions ever.

[ATTACH]

Tumblr_l_858984169508050.jpg Apr 25, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  13. LukeVallentine liked Tom Allen's post in the thread Best vanilla captions ever.

[ATTACH]

Tumblr_l_801163629007190.jpg Apr 23, 2024 at 3:29 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice