Birthday:
Jan 20, 1981 (Age: 43)
Bay Area, CA, USA
Corporate Hospitality Management

LockedUpCuck

New member, Male, 43, from Bay Area, CA, USA

LockedUpCuck was last seen:
Jun 9, 2023
    1. There are no messages on LockedUpCuck's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 20, 1981 (Age: 43)
    Bay Area, CA, USA
    Corporate Hospitality Management
    My key is held by:
    My Mistress (wife)
    Locked since:
    Permanent chastity since 1/16/23
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    TERNENCE K750 55mm base SM sized Stainless Steel cage
    Chastity resume:
    10/9/22 first time locked
    Vastly disproportionate sex drives led my wife and I to a lot of conflict and eventually a massive drop in the frequency and quality of our sex life.
    On her birthday she thought it would be fun to boss me around all day, and by the end of the day we realized there was something there.
    2 weeks later I received my first cage, and after some trial and error with sizing and style we found a (very small!) winner.
    At first it was just a few hours at a time "put on your cage and go wash the dishes!" And then she caught wind of "Locktober."
    We were still new to chastity, so she went easy on me and let me out frequently, sometimes for several days. November and December saw daily use of the cage, but I was still allowed to take it off to sleep and shower, or if work looked particularly busy.
    She began looking into long term chastity over the holidays and decided it really appealed to her. She wanted complete control, and anything less was an unacceptable half measure.
    I have happily accepted my permanent chastity. We feel closer and more connected than ever before, and the positive effect on our sex life has been immeasurable. Sure, I only cum once every couple of weeks now instead of every day, but the tradeoffs in my mind are worth it. I find myself wishing she had locked me up the day we got married.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice