Tennessee

lockedsub

Junior Member, Male, 54, from Tennessee

Hopeful we can figure this chafing issue our finally. Mar 3, 2014

lockedsub was last seen:
Apr 3, 2022
    1. lockedsub
      lockedsub
      Hopeful we can figure this chafing issue our finally.
    2. lockedsub
      lockedsub
      Locked and eager....
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 9, 1969 (Age: 54)
    Tennessee
    Chastity devices:
    Mature Metal: Jailbird
    CB-6000s
    CB-3000
    Like many I have enjoyed submissive fantasies since I was very young. My wife now considers me to be her submissive and I'm kept in a Jailbird. As she is new to being dominant but she is developing her regime and resolve as she experiences the benefits of this style of relationship. She of course enjoys plenty of attention. I have always felt more confident in providing oral satisfaction to women as opposed to intercourse and my wife is certainly taking advantage of my skills as well as some toys that frankly dwarf me in size and her satisfaction. <br />
    <br />
    I've never seen her look so sexy as she does when she has the &quot;BC&quot; inside of her. (Big Cock) a replica of Jeff Stryker which she thoroughly enjoys. <br />
    <br />
    I have one pair of boxers left, with the majority of my underwear consisting of panties and I wear one of 8 nighties every night to sleep in. Of course the household chores are mine to perform, as well as the cooking and maintenance of the yard.<br />
    <br />
    We are looking for other like-minded people to share and learn with.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice