Locked_Koala's Recent Activity

1. Locked_Koala replied to the thread Locked Koala’s Thoughts.

Quick update… I am leaving town this weekend to visit family. I’m traveling by myself. Will be locked up, but will have my emergency...

Apr 26, 2024 at 4:15 PM
  2. Locked_Koala replied to the thread Volunteer for Chastity picture?.

I just saw this. Fun concept. Guess I’m too late.

Apr 26, 2024 at 3:41 PM
  3. Locked_Koala liked knightly's post in the thread Do we function as a male chastity support group?.

It can't hurt to try reaching out to someone who you resonate with...there are very real, sincere people on here. I've made several...

Apr 26, 2024 at 3:37 PM
  4. Locked_Koala liked HouseboyForHer's post in the thread Do we function as a male chastity support group?.

Yes I have. More than one, but one very good one. My humble advice; put a thoughtful description of your situation in your profile...

Apr 26, 2024 at 3:36 PM
  5. Locked_Koala replied to the thread Do we function as a male chastity support group?.

That’s a great idea. Surprisingly not one I’ve considered since I didn’t want to “step out of line and bother anyone” or be told I’m...

Apr 26, 2024 at 5:45 AM
  6. Locked_Koala liked HouseboyForHer's post in the thread Do we function as a male chastity support group?.

Try striking up a "chat" with someone whose posts work for you. You might develop a real friendship, like I have. Peace!

Apr 26, 2024 at 5:43 AM
  7. Locked_Koala liked Sexy Slave 69's post in the thread Locked Journey.

That's very creative, love the key being dropped in the clone a Willie, very clever

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:05 PM
  8. Locked_Koala replied to the thread Locked Koala’s Thoughts.

good question. In short, no we didn’t make it 90 days. I think it was about a month, maybe about 5 weeks or so. I was well on my way....

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:47 AM
  9. Locked_Koala liked Tom Allen's post in the thread Do we function as a male chastity support group?.

OMG, that's what they say about the guys who have been around for ages. I'm the old guy now. Anyway, a support group doesn't...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:13 AM
  10. Locked_Koala liked Sarah2023's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Wow, 8 seconds, we are not far from the England record which is 12.9 seconds, remember that the world record is still held by a French...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:22 PM
  11. Locked_Koala liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Thank you for the messages of advice and concern! @Beyondheat, @bondinchas and @boo you've given me a lot to think about - the others...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:22 PM
  12. Locked_Koala liked bondinchas's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

The post sex chat will have gone a long way towards preventing the 'lifelong hangup' scenario. Knowing that you're playing the role...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:17 PM
  13. Locked_Koala replied to the thread How to maintain hygiene in a small cage without unlocking it?.

I have a q-tip made from plastic or bamboo or something that stays in the shower. Helps get soapy water in the harder to reach places....

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:41 PM
  14. Locked_Koala liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread How to maintain hygiene in a small cage without unlocking it?.

Bath + qtip + soap, takes a couple of mins. Power-shower really helps too, but I find the qtip (cotton buds/swabs in the UK) provides...

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:35 PM
  15. Locked_Koala liked IB-Chaste's post in the thread How to maintain hygiene in a small cage without unlocking it?.

Washing is the easy bit. Soapy water will pretty much get anywhere. Drying properly is the most important factor when it comes to...

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:34 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice