August 24

Lialuvit

Just starting out down this road in our marriage, Male

She is holding strong … oh man… Oct 7, 2021

Lialuvit was last seen:
Mar 16, 2024
    1. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Day 32, Princess was tired waiting to service her with the 19&20th o. Kinda slow few days, but her cock is at the ready when she calls it.
    2. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Cage delayed a bit, Princess dell asleep last night ... 19 and 20th will come tonight. This is day 31 for me...
    3. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Princess said she wants 19 and 20th o tonight. Again my release no sooner than the 17 th... Which will be day 45 for me. Cage on Monday. OMG
    4. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Starting day 30, Princess had 17&18th O, 1 orally, 1 one w/penetrative sex.Pushed release date no sooner than Mar. 17th.Cage here on Mon.
    5. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Release date nope going on day29, did have penetration sex and princess had 16th o. Cage 2 days out. Still 0 for me. Claiming down
    6. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Dat 28..Maybe release day... I hope I hope... Oddly device may show up today... Is it release day or click day? Scared and excited.
    7. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      When talking with my wife just now.. I said one day from a release on the 28th. Her reply: "Never said it was over then.... "
    8. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Self edged as instructed wow, Too close! Waiting for device to arrive,ordered book "beware what ya wish for" Omg! Wife is get into her role.
    9. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Self edged 3 times tonight, have instructions to purchase condoms and use toys to practice with until I arrive home.
    10. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Princess said she is sticking to the 28th release date... Can she be trusted?
    11. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Quite, waiting for the cage... Holdin out, hoping for a release on the 28th.
    12. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Well, quite day... Traveling till Friday, hopefully release date. Cage (Sentinel) is on its way.
    13. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Day 24, waiting for cage to arrive, last night just rested well.
    14. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      As explained before under the title "help getting wife interested" purchased her shoes for her, I had to go in & actually make the purchase.
    15. Mistress linda and slave
      Mistress linda and slave
      nice chatting, good luck!
    16. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Last nite: pegged hard,edged, provided 15th O, signed contract w/ options TBD by princess, while pegged ordered cage. New release date TBD!
    17. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Princess is out with her new boots, she will be sending preparations notes to me for tonight's session. Scared and excited for what awaits.
    18. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Oh and release date set to for sure no sooner than feb 28th...cock cage being order on 23rd.. One of the original release dates..omg
    19. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Ok back on track,I have to pay her for being he slave tonight.After use tonight I'm to buy her a new pair of shoes. Seems backwards but hot!
    20. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Day 22, last night fell apart. Gave her O 13 and 14 but argued a bit because she was not reading up. We were both wrong but as sub,My fault.
    21. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Thank makes the soonest I am released will be the 28th.. A month! If she does not change it, but seems she pushed it 5 times already... Omg
    22. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Excited and scared to death...wife told me I am traveling away on Tuesday without a release. Shopping for a cage will start tonight. Omg!!!!
    23. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Day 21.. With release not being the 23 but her 20th O... We are on 13 and I have till the 25th before I fly out or I travel w/o a release
    24. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      She did not want to set the date again so she have me another target. ... Omg
    25. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Bought princess some boots, rewarded with release set not to the 23rd but 20 O's for here, we are at 12. And I leave for a week on Monday.
  • About

Birthday:
    August 24
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Cb6000s and Bon4
    Chastity resume:
    Not yet!
    This account is the male and female in this relationship. Husband just explained he wants to be denied, female is warming up.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice