Aug 16, 1993 (Age: 30)
Home Page:
United States, Denver, Colorado
Mental Health Coordinator

kinky_connie

New member, Male, 30, from United States, Denver, Colorado

kinky_connie was last seen:
Apr 14, 2020
    1. There are no messages on kinky_connie's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 16, 1993 (Age: 30)
    Home Page:
    https://fetlife.com/users/10390793
    United States, Denver, Colorado
    Mental Health Coordinator
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Beginners Pink plastic chastity device from Amazon. Going to buy a nicer metal one soon for more comfortable long term chastity.
    Chastity resume:
    I first tried on a cage 2 years ago...and have since gone on and off it. But I am now convinced that it is an important lifestyle decision I need and want to fully adopt and embrace. But I am not strong enough to do it alone...I need support and help from a keyholder.
    Hi there, I am Connie, and I'm a flourishing, curious, loving, accepting, listening, shy bedroom crossdresser who loves to dress up in panties, stockings, lingerie, wigs, crop tops, miniskirts and play with sex toys.

I've performed heterosexuality most of my life and slowly bust surely have discovered and allowed myself to accept my full sexuality. Needless to say most of my families and friends dont know the full extent of my sexuality. I have been attracted to cute crossdressers and sissies for awhile which has led me down a path to dressing up in panties and lingerie myself, and It's been thrilling getting in touch with my feminine side. I'd love to dress up with another cute CDs, or have a woman dress me right, give me a makeover and take some hot pictures. I am attracted to energy...all gender expressions are a gift!

I am a young man exploring the essence of my sexuality. I have been with all types of people, and I love to connect with everyone. I am far from an expert, but I am eager to learn and expand my vocabulary and understanding when it comes to sexuality, kink, fetish, gender expression, and all things in between.

I grew up in a Vanilla household, but at a very early age (about 7 or 8) I was drawn to what I would now classify as “kinky”. It was confusing and shameful, I didn’t know what to think. I was playing with every part of myself and was exploring the sensations and arousals that covered my body. I grew up performing a traditional heterosexual, hyper masculine, and assertive personality and physical appearance. This was confusing because in my secret life, I liked to play with my asshole, put things inside of me, post personal ads on Craigslist in high school, sleep with strange older men, meet with older women to both peg me and get screwed by me. It was and still is a roller coaster ride.

I love exploring different fantasies. I love sexual creativity. I get off on so many different things. But what I love the most is to make someone shake and quiver in pleasure. To explore the bounds of sexuality and get closer to our authentic, primal, and fulfilled selves. It doesn’t matter if I am on my knees gagging on a big daddy dick, or sensually pulling down the panties of a beautiful woman to eat out, or making out with a beautiful trans person before we get naked and lick every inch and crevasse of their body...I find happiness in the connection and the vulnerability we share together.

Respect and appreciation is the key to it all.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice