Local Time:
9:22 PM

Following 1

West Midlands, UK

Kinky Nerf Herder

David, Male, from West Midlands, UK

Kinky Nerf Herder was last seen:
Apr 23, 2024 at 9:47 PM
    1. There are no messages on Kinky Nerf Herder's profile yet.
  • About

West Midlands, UK
    Locked since:
    October 8th 2021
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    For the last three years I have been wearing a micro steel device.
    Chastity resume:
    I first began exploring enforced chastity control around 15 years ago with a plastic device. Then around 4 years ago I started semi-enforced self chastity. Currently 24/7 wearing a micro steel chastity cage and haven't masturbated or had any sexual stimulation since October 2021.
    Hello, I'm David.

My situation is a little unusual.

Nothing about how it started is unusual, like many I've been into femdom and BDSM my whole life, more specifically chastity from about 15+ years ago.
    For about 7 or 8 years my keyholder was a wonderful Woman/Dominatrix I saw weekly, but when she retired I stopped doing chastity for a few years.
    About 5 years ago I started playing around with self chastity but although I could go months and months without succumbing to temptation, it wasn't really fulfilling for me.

For lengthy reasons I won't go into I more and more became interested in the idea of permanent chastity. I don't mean the unrealistic fantasy you often see of having a cage locked on forever, I mean making a genuine commitment to never masturbate or have sex again.
    I had practically been doing this for years anyway and was always sorry when very long periods of denial ended. Sorry because of genuine beliefs I hold about Female superiority and how I view my role as a submissive and masturbating simply for my own pleasure. It basically didn't feel right when I did orgasm.

I have a very good female friend, she isn't into me sexually or the chastity fetish in the slightest, but she knows all about my sexual kinks. So in October 2021 I asked her, and she agreed, to simply make me promise her I would never masturbate or have any sexual stimulation again, and promise to permanently wear my chastity device (aside from weekly cleaning and for any unforseen medical reasons). I also had to promise never to raise the subject of our arrangement with her and never to ask her to free me from the promise.

It may sound silly but I am not someone who breaks promises, the key part being I am not someone who breaks promises made to people I dearly care about. And I deeply care about my friend and love her. This is why I wanted my promise to be made to her. She has not mentioned it once since, but despite being tempted to many, many times and even moments when I regret the arrangement, I've found I'm simply unable to break this promise and I have not touched myself at all. And with all the inconveniences that come with it I also wear my chastity device 24/7, removing it only as agreed.

So I consider myself to be in forced, permanent chastity. I have the keys, and am not being monitored, but the last 2+ years I've felt more unable to break or free myself from chastity than I ever have, even when someone else held the keys and control.

It's just a little lonely doing this entirely by myself, so whilst I will not do anything to break my promise, I'm really hoping I can meet like minded people on here to talk to, and it would be wonderful to talk to any dominant women who are into male chastity.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice