01/01/2020
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Merciless Cock Male Chastity Device 1.77 inches
    Knock-off Cobra N Chastity Kit
    Hello fellow CMers! My name is John, a 26 year old Malaysian still residing in Malaysia. I'm 180cm tall and weighs 75kg. Currently has a steady job as a marketing executive, while running my own business as a side job. Still single. A typical Malaysian Chinese who knows 3 languages - Malay, English and Chinese, as well as few of its dialects (bye-lingual). I live just 40 minutes away from the big city Kuala Lumpur. I can be shy and awkward when meeting new people, but trust me, once I'm comfortable with them, I'll go nuts. I love socializing with friends, travelling local & abroad to discover new places & adventures, beaches, little animals, and the occasional movie night with snacks. I am new to CM to not only make new friends and getting to learn more about this lifestyle, but also to search for my potential play partner. Of course, I am not here for anything quick and easy or a one time fling, better still, I am looking for a long term partner where we can aid each other and learn about this lifestyle.

BDSM and me:

For this lifestyle, I would only consider myself as a rookie. I have only met 1 person in real life for a real session, and most of the time learning stuff from online, which can be frustrating. I may be a person that makes all the decisions in real life, but I still considered myself as a submissive in this world. I would love to meet a partner in real life (short or long term is fine) and we can pursue this further. All of my exes are vanilla, so I did not even bring up the discussion.I have a big fetish in uniform and chastity cages, and I love being tied to the bed and being used like a nobody to please my mistress. But hey, I would love to try out the other way round and determine if I'm more of a switch rather than a sub.Me: A 26 years old male, new to this BDSM lifestyle, consider myself a switch but more towards a submissive.My ideal partner: A true female, preferably local (online is fine too), is a switch or domme. Who is into this lifestyle as well.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice