John's Recent Activity

1. John liked denied_one's post in the thread Is masturbation cheating?.

Exactly!

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:11 PM
  2. John replied to the thread Is masturbation cheating?.

I mean it’s indirect cheating depending on what you agreed on. I mean it’s not relationship ending cheating. I would simply just be...

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:58 AM
  3. John liked IB-Chaste's post in the thread Contrary to popular belief..

It’s not often that I’m free to fulfil my dreams of a full blown erection, it’s even less likely that I’m free to enjoy that erection in...

Apr 21, 2024 at 8:59 AM
  4. John replied to the thread anyone else watching to see if tollyboy comes back?.

been looking at access denied has some amazing belts just not sure how much you can trust they still ship. Website hasn’t been updated...

Apr 20, 2024 at 7:20 PM
  5. John liked cyberpunk004's post in the thread anyone else watching to see if tollyboy comes back?.

the biggest thing id like to order from them would be a "replacement lock" and adapt it a easier to to modify belt. i can weld and its...

Apr 20, 2024 at 7:19 PM
  6. John replied to the thread anyone else watching to see if tollyboy comes back?.

Thank you for recommendations I’m glad you warned about Tollyboy it’s almost like you need to be grateful to get a reply not even a...

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:56 AM
  7. John liked "stag" beta tester's post in the thread anyone else watching to see if tollyboy comes back?.

I had a fetish felix belt a while back and liked bits of it but my go too belt nowadays is the behindbarz belt especially the new Apollo...

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:25 AM
  8. John liked vinnyD's post in the thread Partial Female Led Marriage.

The issue we have is that I am the product of a gifted student education and have provided my wife and I with a upper income living and...

Apr 19, 2024
  9. John replied to the thread submissive women.

I think you should not push it who knows if one day she would playfully play along. Maybe it would become more natural to her than it is...

Apr 19, 2024
  10. John replied to the thread anyone else watching to see if tollyboy comes back?.

Glad you posted this any other belt you can recommend? I’m looking a bit at neosteel, my-steel and fancy steel.

Apr 19, 2024
  11. John liked "stag" beta tester's post in the thread anyone else watching to see if tollyboy comes back?.

i had one from new measured and fitted by Richard himself and believe me it was never worth the hassle or the time spent from ordering...

Apr 19, 2024
  12. John liked cyberpunk004's post in the thread anyone else watching to see if tollyboy comes back?.

a while back there was some posts on a new tube design they had going on where it had a curved hooded top similar to the neosteel but...

Apr 19, 2024
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice