9:27 PM
Home Page:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Engineer

jimtomx1

New member, Male, from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

jimtomx1 was last seen:
Apr 10, 2024
    1. There are no messages on jimtomx1's profile yet.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://twitter.com/jimtomx1
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Engineer
    Locked since:
    10 Jan 2023
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Unbranded black plastic cage made in China
    Chastity resume:
    Self locked on 10 Jan 2023 to practice, hoping to find a partner someday who may be interested in being a keyholder while maintaining a semi-vanilla lifestyle.
    I've been very attracted to power exchange for ages and I've only been able to participate passively through p0rn or at best through cam sites.

I decided to try out chastity for myself this year (2023) so I got myself a cage to get a feel for it and perhaps practice for a potential future and see if this is really what I can commit to long term both physically and emotionally.

I'm single right now but my hope is that I may be able to either find a partner in future who has discovered her inner capacity for dominance and be hers or find a partner whom I can help to discover her dominant side and submit to her.

I'm not sure if this is the right thing to say... the dream for me I suppose would be a loving and affectionate submissive relationship with a partner who while gentle is also dominant.

Cheers =)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice