jemima's Recent Activity

1. jemima replied to the thread Just got this device and while peeing....

i think it happen cos that cage has got a big hole innit.

May 14, 2021 at 4:24 PM
  2. jemima replied to the thread Being shown to old friends.

well you cud always ask if you cud be allow to have a bit more on to cover you a bit more. ask if you cud have a romper on. and then...

May 14, 2021 at 4:21 PM
  3. jemima liked MissyB's post in the thread Being shown to old friends.

As others have said, it is your choice. One choice which may lead to the loss or your role as sub to them and the other choice would be...

May 14, 2021 at 4:18 PM
  4. jemima replied to the thread Word game.

shopping

May 14, 2021 at 4:03 PM
  5. jemima replied to the thread Hello to all.

please i not being rude but i not hear of that name before.

May 14, 2021 at 4:02 PM
  6. jemima liked MissyB's post in the thread Finances in an FLR.

Sounds like a very workable approach as you both like the setup.

May 13, 2021 at 4:45 PM
  7. jemima replied to the thread Hello to all.

hello @Tsukyomie and welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well. you got a funny name.

May 13, 2021 at 4:42 PM
  8. jemima replied to the thread Word game.

pracising

May 13, 2021 at 4:31 PM
  9. jemima replied to the thread How did you choose your Avatar and what it means to you?.

i have had difrent ones but i pick the one i like best for now and then ask Mistress and do it. you has to wait a bit now till it comes...

May 12, 2021 at 4:55 PM
  10. jemima liked MissyB's post in the thread How did you choose your Avatar and what it means to you?.

Mine is a photo of me, showing my love for fem things, like garters and lace stocking tops, that are normally hidden from society.

May 12, 2021 at 4:53 PM
  11. jemima liked Gonzo's post in the thread How did you choose your Avatar and what it means to you?.

I have a very big nose.

May 12, 2021 at 4:52 PM
  12. jemima liked MissyB's post in the thread Micro cage wearer LF chastikey or realtime, NoVa.

Welcome. Hope you find what you are looking for.

May 12, 2021 at 4:52 PM
  13. jemima replied to the thread Micro cage wearer LF chastikey or realtime, NoVa.

hello and welcome to here. if you say hello in the intro bit of the forum folks will say hello back and then you got more chance of...

May 12, 2021 at 4:51 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice