Birthday:
Jun 9, 1999 (Age: 24)
Mesa, AZ, United States
Delivery Driver

Jakaso

New member, Male, 24, from Mesa, AZ, United States

Jakaso was last seen:
Aug 13, 2021
    1. There are no messages on Jakaso's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 9, 1999 (Age: 24)
    Mesa, AZ, United States
    Delivery Driver
    My key is held by:
    N/A
    Keyholder of:
    N/A
    Locked since:
    On Occasion, not permanent.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Slave
    • Vanilla
    • Switch
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    I have once chastity cage called the Hidden Treasure from KoalaSwim.com
    Chastity resume:
    I don't have a keyholder/partner/mistrtess/etc. I occasionally lock myself up for a few hours or a day when I don't have work or anything major going on. I am still rather new to this stuff, having gotten my cage not that long ago.
    Hi, I am terrible at 'About Me' sections but I'll give it a shot.

I'm 22 years old at 6'2" and around 230 lbs. I have an average borderline bulky build and absolutely hate needing to shave. Seriously, if I could afford it I'd gladly get treatment done so I never have to worry about shaving again. I may be a bigger guy, but I am also a nerd/geek type of person who prefers online games to physical ones (though I don't mind playing outdoors when the weather permits).

I am most definitely an introvert who isn't comfortable around unfamiliar people. I also don't talk much until I get to know you and only if it's about something that interests me or that I know enough about to be able to hold a conversation. Don't try and push me to talk, that will only make me clam up more and start ignoring you.

In terms of D/s-type relationships, I feel as though I'm more submissive than dominant, but as I lack proper experience in this field I'm not too sure as I do have moments where I like having my own say in things.

What I'm looking for is the right someone to start a relationship with, eventually leading to something more where we could both be satisfied with each other. I am open to a multiple partner type of deal, but only in a poly-type relationship. Cuckolding or anything similar I won't have.

Thanks for reading and I hope to talk to you soon.

Interact

Content:
    FetLife:
    https://fetlife.com/users/13151368
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice