Itsfishyman's Recent Activity

1. Itsfishyman liked YoucopiedMe's post in the thread What is the most humiliating thing your wife has ever made you do?.

She made me wear my chastity cage in the pool with very good friends of ours on holiday. To many this will seem tame but we have a very...

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:38 PM
  2. Itsfishyman liked xxx1976's post in the thread What is the most humiliating thing your wife has ever made you do?.

wife talking to her best friend about sex and the fact she denies me piv and i wear a cage. How long has he worn it? 108 days currently....

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:37 PM
  3. Itsfishyman liked Metalman's post in the thread What is the most humiliating thing your wife has ever made you do?.

Asking me to drop my pants so she could show my cage to 2 kinky couples we were having dinner with :oops: they had been talking about...

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:33 PM
  4. Itsfishyman liked John's post in the thread What is the most humiliating thing your wife has ever made you do?.

That’s a brilliant and humiliating way to do it. The slap is good way not to enjoy it too much. I read another woman on other community...

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:32 PM
  5. Itsfishyman liked xxx1976's post in the thread What is the most humiliating thing your wife has ever made you do?.

my wife takes my cage off and tells me to hump the bed beside her until orgasm after denying any thought of piv. all quite...

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:32 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice