• Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    Bird cage
    Tight squeeze impaler
    Chastity resume:
    I was locked up from 16-18 by my older girlfriend with the bird cage. It was on and off since college. The tight squeeze impaler was only a year or two ago, but it was more solo short-term play partner situation
    I just want to be honest from the beginning. I love being told what to do. I love being controlled by someone else. I need someone in my life who consistently reminds me

I fantasize—it is pathetic I know—about giving up complete control of my sexual desires. No touching myself. No thinking about other women. No physical pleasure evenly remotely associated with sex. Anything from vaginal, anal, oral, touch, or just the thought of physical pleasure is a far-fetched fantasy from my point of view. I don’t want attention; I don’t deserve to be treated special. I just want you to forget that I’m a person who has ideas, emotions and memories.

Erase my sexual interests. Redifine them. I don’t have a cock. I don’t have turn one.

All I have is you.

I want a real connection. I don’t want a superficial relationship; I want to tell you parts of my life and sexual history that I’ve always kept a secret.

You hold my key and identity. You hold my sexuality and animalistic and disgusting urges.

What I offer in return:
    - Honesty....unconditional honesty
    - Loyalty
    - Gifts. I honestly want to show my gratitude by buying you gifts. I can’t offer you diamonds, but I truly want to demonstrate my appreciation
    - entertainment. However you define it
    - commitment. You don’t have to ask twice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice