Guard
Local Time:
7:51 AM

Followers 1

Birthday:
Mar 7, 1966 (Age: 58)
Retirement
    1. There are no messages on Guard's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 7, 1966 (Age: 58)
    Retirement
    My key is held by:
    My Queen
    Locked since:
    At the Moment since New Years Eve (01.01.2020 7.30 AM)
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    A couple but in use are just one stainless steel cage custom made for every day and a cheap one made of plastic for flights or other scenarios with metal detector.
    Hey there,

I am 50 something years old, 6,3, 220 pounds, relativly trained, white, short black hair, shaved most of the time.

I am from germany, so please excuse any spelling or gramma errors, I am no nativ speaker.

I am into BDSM related stuff since I am 14-15 years old, I switched a while, it became clear that I prefer to be submissiv when I was 18-19 years old.

I met my Queen 22 years ago, when I was 31 years old and she was 18 years old back than, so we are together for 22 years now. I guess I stayed young and she was far for her age.

We have 2 children, both are out of our house at the university by now.

I worked in an area roughly related to the military when I was younger, later in the private sector in different ways but I stopped that some years ago, now I am basicly retired, just sometimes I do something like head-hunting if I know someone searches someone with specific skills and I know a person who has those skills.

Sexualy I am interested in Chastity, all sorts of SM, every part of the female body, TPE, FLR, training, pegging, poly lifestyle (both in the direction of cuckolding and in the direction of being shared by my Queen), nudism, bondage, and a lot of other things.

Other than that I like fight sport, traveling, good food and whine, books (specialy philosophie and soziology), art, nature and again lots of other things.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice