Last Activity:
Dec 12, 2014
Local Time:
1:59 PM
Birthday:
Jan 9, 1975 (Age: 49)

gmmech

Junior Member, 49

First session with Mistress Kami last night, broght her to climax twice orally, and she unlocked me and made me cum like I have NEVER cum before! My state of euphoria was shorth lived however when I came home to a rain soaked carpet in the basement. Jul 23, 2010

gmmech was last seen:
Dec 12, 2014
    1. gmmech
      gmmech
      First session with Mistress Kami last night, broght her to climax twice orally, and she unlocked me and made me cum like I have NEVER cum before! My state of euphoria was shorth lived however when I came home to a rain soaked carpet in the basement.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. asonx355
        asonx355
        Ugh...that has happened to Mistress and i. We came home from a play party, try coming down from sunspace and having to get the subpump together to get rid of the water.
        Jul 23, 2010
      3. gmmech
        gmmech
        @OKListenUp it was a bit of edging I guess you could can say, she had me kneel in front of her, staring at her beautiful breasts I would get close she could tell, and she would just say , stop, or slow down. It made the hair on the back of my neck stand up!
        Jul 24, 2010
      4. OKListenUp
        OKListenUp
        Excellent
        Jul 24, 2010
    2. gmmech
      gmmech
      Start of day 4, Meeting with Mistress Kami could change that though, she may unlock me for a tease and denial session
    3. gmmech
      gmmech
      Start of day 3, work up last night AGAIN at 3:30 with caged erection! GAWD, do they suck!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. sissymissy
        sissymissy
        yes, i'll second that... they Suck...
        Jul 21, 2010
      3. gmmech
        gmmech
        thank you for votes of support, I know it gets easier with time
        Jul 22, 2010
      4. asonx355
        asonx355
        I have to admit, while they do suck...it is kinda nice because I was able to get to work early this morning and was able to be home sooner to spend more time with Mistress
        Jul 22, 2010
    4. gmmech
      gmmech
      Day 2 of new lock up, Starting relationship with local Domme, Mistress Kami, I haven't felt like this in years!
    5. gmmech
      gmmech
      where can you get replacement spacers and pins for the cb6000s?
      1. WBLocked
        WBLocked
        keptforher.com usually has parts
        Jul 14, 2010
      2. BeDazzled
        BeDazzled
        Jul 14, 2010
      3. gmmech
        gmmech
        thanks !
        Jul 15, 2010
    6. gmmech
      gmmech
      pantied and locked for the second day in a row, nighttime erections are horrible
      1. Lock Up Male
        Lock Up Male
        They will pass. the more you wear it the more you will get used to it. I've found a smaller spacer helps me. I know it hard to see it now, but after a few days (normally around 4 for me now) you will sleep right though them.
        Jul 13, 2010
      2. BeDazzled
        BeDazzled
        Been wearing the CB6000s through nights for some time now (2 months). Don't know if it has to do with the KSD-G3 I just added this past week, but my last 2 morning erections have been painful enough to wake me, and lasting way longer than desirable while caged... So long as they keep occurring, I know the equipment is still fully functional... LOL
        Jul 14, 2010
    7. gmmech
      gmmech
      I really need to get serious about being locked up
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 9, 1975 (Age: 49)
    Chastity devices:
    cb3000, curve,cb6000s
    wife doesn't know about my need for being locked, over the last few years we have grown apart <br />
    which has led me to frequent masturbation, being locked does curb that!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I am a submissive locked male that loves to be in panties and forced into obedience in the service of superior males and females
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice