5:57 PM

Following 1

Stockholm, Sweden
Student

Galbert

New member, Male, from Stockholm, Sweden

Galbert was last seen:
Viewing member profile Galbert, Apr 26, 2024 at 4:20 PM
    1. There are no messages on Galbert's profile yet.
  • About

Stockholm, Sweden
    Student
    Chastity devices:
    TBD
    Chastity resume:
    Been self-locked on and off for quite a few years, longest duration I´ve remained locked while being self-locked is approximately one month.
    I've had experiences with a few dominatrices or Mistresses in the past, but currently, I am unowned. There are a couple of reasons for this. Firstly, I haven't yet found the right match. I need to connect with someone who shares similar interests and desires within the realm of kink. This entails more than just surface-level compatibility; I'm seeking someone who aligns with my specific needs and preferences. Additionally, I must be with someone who is open-minded and willing to understand the depth of my desires and why they are important to me. This level of mutual understanding and connection is fundamental for a fulfilling dynamic. So, in essence, my current status is a combination of not having found the right match yet and prioritizing a connection that transcends mere physicality in the realm of kink. I hope this provides further insight into my situation.

You can find me on;
    Fetlife; SwedishGoose
    Darkside (Swedish BDSM network): Gal9955
    Discord: Ask

I´ve used services or applications like Chastikey (now known as Chastity Maze) and so forth, but it simply hasn't done it for me, I am looking for something more interactive and preferably something with far more accountability.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice