6:25 AM
Birthday:
Jul 28, 1996 (Age: 27)
China

FMLockedInCage

Male, 27, from China

FMLockedInCage was last seen:
Apr 15, 2022
    1. There are no messages on FMLockedInCage's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 28, 1996 (Age: 27)
    China
    My key is held by:
    Currently myself
    Locked since:
    September 26th, 2021
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity resume:
    I'm bi-sexual. Have been in a few relationships but currently single. One of them has included chastity but my ex wasn't as into it as I was. So it was more of a play for him than a serious life-style. I've had this fetish for years. Since the last two years I've almost given up on physical penis stimulation on any sexual purposes. Usually my sexual release or which you can call milking is done by nipple stimulation, locked or not. Prostate milking will be done if there's enough time for me. I'm now currently self-locked and I unlock myself once every week for cleaning and shaving, which usually takes me around 15 minutes before I'm locked back. I try not to have any form of orgasm and have my milking done at least a month after the last one.

Signature

I'm bi-sexual. Have been in a few relationships but currently single. One of them has included chastity but my ex wasn't as into it as I was. So it was more of a play for him than a serious life-style. I've had this fetish for years. Since the last two years I've almost given up on physical penis stimulation on any sexual purposes. Usually my sexual release or which you can call milking is done by nipple stimulation, locked or not. Prostate milking will be done if there's enough time for me. I'm now currently self-locked and I unlock myself once every week for cleaning and shaving, which usually takes me around 15 minutes before I'm locked back. I try not to have any form of orgasm and have my milking done at least a month after the last one.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice