Looking for lifetime Mistress
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 20, 1963 (Age: 61)
    Serbia
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    I am here to learn more about chastity. I have found this site from one discussion group on Fetlife. My deeper understanding of the chastity came with discovering prostate orgasms without ejaculation that are so deep and emotional, guess something very close to what Woman can feel. Usual male orgasms are just a shadow comparing with it, also with our usual orgasms we lost sexual energy, becoming somehow empty after it. So I am ready to be kept in the chastity as much as my Mistress would like it. I see the chastity concept as the best way to advance in transforming my sexual energy into emotional and mental, what can make my submission deeper. Maybe with learning also more about some tantric exercises.

My strong submissive sexual drive origin from my very early youth, but almost the entire life I was repressing this desire in the different ways. I am now aware about what I need, I am free from vanilla relationships, no more occupied by job and other usual importance, so can completely devote myself to the right Woman when we recognize each other. Hope not too late. I see Her as strict, sadistic, but sensual and loving Mistress. Hope I will have here also the opportunity to learn something new from some special Ladies who have experience in Ds and FLR.

I am well-educated, intelligent, handsome and tall man, 56yo, from Serbia. Thanks for taking time to read my introduction.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice