Local Time:
11:24 PM
Birthday:
Feb 20, 1988 (Age: 36)

Den1ed

New member, Male, 36

Den1ed was last seen:
Mar 15, 2013
    1. There are no messages on Den1ed's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 20, 1988 (Age: 36)
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000s
    Jailhouse
    Chastity resume:
    Currently not locked up
    Ever since discovering chastity, over two years ago, the thought of having someone else in control was mind numbing. While I've never found an actual key holder on this site, I have discovered a whole lot more about submissiveness, chastity, other kinks & fetishes, and so much more. This of course came with my growing curiosity and communication with others.

The most important thing that I've learned is that chastity alone isn't what excites me. It goes beyond that. What excites me the most is giving up control. Chastity is a very good tool used to surrender that power. While chastity itself is a big turn on, ultimately submitting to a Dominant woman is what turns me on the most. With that said, I've also realized that no matter what it is that I'm into, HER pleasure is what matters the most!

I would love to meet someone in real time and is local. However, as limited as it is, I am not opposed to serving someone online until someone real time is discovered.

Being I am looking for someone to serve real time, I feel that it's important to share some of my vanilla information. So here goes:

I am 24 years old. I am college educated and work full time. I'm drug and disease free. I don't smoke, but do enjoy a little Crown with my Coke. I consider myself more of an athletic type of guy. I play hockey quite a bit and work out to stay in shape. I have no problem picking up women. However, I do have a problem finding the right one! And now that I know the type of woman that I'm looking for, I haven't really wasted my time with dating. When I do meet someone, I like to be honest and tell them up front about my submissiveness. Few have been interested, however, staying on a realistic level there has to be some type of chemistry there as well.

In hope of keeping this relatively short and not wanting to give everything away I will say this. I am a very open person. I like trying new things and exploring different kinks and fetishes. I'm not a closet queen or anything like that (there is nothing wrong with that btw). I am perfectly capable of being an alpha male when need be.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice