Birthday:
Aug 28, 1992 (Age: 31)
Brazil
Teacher/Musician

DeeBo

New member, Male, 31, from Brazil

DeeBo was last seen:
Jun 13, 2019
    1. There are no messages on DeeBo's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 28, 1992 (Age: 31)
    Brazil
    Teacher/Musician
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    I've used to have a cb6k knock off that hurt me, now am using a HTV3 which has been as comfortable as a chastity device can get.
    Chastity resume:
    The first time was like 5 years ago, and I was scared of it at first. It's been the biggest fetish ever for me ever since, I like to play endurance games with myself, and push the limits of lenght of my lockups.
    26 y/o teacher and musician from Brazil. I love my guitar, I love the music projects I have, I love teaching the english language and having conversations using it. And I love BDSM too! Even more than footbal, which is pretty weird for people who live where I live.

I'm currently in search of an online mistress who can put me in my place and use me for the slave I am. I don't have discipline by myself and can be sort of a brat, but I have experience in long distance relationships and nothing makes me happier than making a beautiful woman smile. I enjoy being a friend which you can always count upon and will spare the time I have and don't to be always present and useful when needed.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice