Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Bon4SS, CB6000, Pleasurable Pain
    Chastity resume:
    Been in exploring chastity play off and on for over 20 years
    Hello all,

Although not actively looking, I am open to a lifetime relationship. I am a Pisces who loves freely and fluidly. I fit a definition of successful and intelligent. I've been told by several past partners my intellect can be intense and intimidating but I have also been told, even by my current supervisor, that I have exceptional emotional intelligence. If you are interested, please don't be afraid to ask. I won't pass up an opportunity if we click well.

I love hiking, biking, rock scrambling skiing, general outdoorsy activities. I also like board games, card games. I enjoy the idea of traveling when possible as well.

I am looking for friends to chill with, first and foremost. There's nothing quite like the joy of playing social card games and making the dirtiest jokes safely with friends. On the other hand, Play partners are great too.

On the kink side: (and I hope you didn't just skip to this you naughty naughty person you) I love bondage, sensory deprivation, hoods, gags, toys, ballbusting, bit of chastity and more. I am a very primal dom. I am a wonder with bondage and all the tools of destruction (you know like crops, and floggers and whatnot.) I can be a great sub, and can take a wonderous amount of pain and literally beg for more.

Thank you to anyone who made it this far. Have a cookie of whatever is your favorite flavor. Thank you for reading.

Interact

Content:
    FetLife:
    https://fetlife.com/users/10557466
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice