Followers 1

Birthday:
Apr 30, 1982 (Age: 41)
Tacoma Washington

Betaboi

New member, Male, 41, from Tacoma Washington

Betaboi was last seen:
Jun 28, 2018
    1. There are no messages on Betaboi's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 30, 1982 (Age: 41)
    Tacoma Washington
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    Utimi silicone and some cheap eBay devices. The silicone is the smallest and my favorite so far
    Chastity resume:
    Just started putting myself in chastity a couple years back. I haven’t lasted more than. 36 hours. Probably need a holy trainer and a key holder to train me
    I’ve always been submissive to women my whole life. As a 12 year old boy i started having fantasies about the popular girls in school putting me in diapers or panties and being spanked.

Ever since that time I’ve been dressing girly in private more and more throughout the years. Now all of my alone time is spent dressed like a sissy in diapers and sometimes panties.

The past two years I’ve been trying to keep myself locked up but my urge to masturbate wins everytime and I do not stay locked long. I hope to change that at some point and learn how to cum while locked away in my emasculating chastity device.

Interact

Content:
    FetLife:
    Huggies4Undies
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice