Apr 29, 2019
Local Time:
11:30 PM
Birthday:
May 25, 1999 (Age: 24)
Zagreb,Croatia

Antonio2505

Searching for a cruel dominatrix from Croatia., Male, 24, from Zagreb,Croatia

Hello i'ma 19 y/o boy from Croatia, and my fantsie is serving to women and obeying every word that comes out of her mouth. Apr 14, 2019

Antonio2505 was last seen:
Apr 29, 2019
    1. Antonio2505
      Antonio2505
      Hello i'ma 19 y/o boy from Croatia, and my fantsie is serving to women and obeying every word that comes out of her mouth.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 25, 1999 (Age: 24)
    Zagreb,Croatia
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    None
    Chastity resume:
    I have not been locked although it is my fantasie to be controled by a female and be in a female led releashonship.
    I am a young boy from Croatia, and i am searching for a women that loves control and wants to be dominant over me. I don't have any expirience in being controled by somebody but it is my fantasie and i really do think that women are above men and we should do everything to make you feel special... i would love to meet some people at these site because i don't know where else to look for people that like these i just cant find any, so i would be very happy if i could find some people here.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice