Urologists' Says

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NewLifer89, Jan 4, 2024.

?

Do you have any orgasms' while locked?

1. No, when I am locked I am not allowed to cum

47 vote(s)
    40.2%
  2. Yes, but the cage must be locked on.

44 vote(s)
    37.6%
  3. The cage comes off, after I cum, it goes right back on,

23 vote(s)
    19.7%
  4. Other - Leave comment and explain

3 vote(s)
    2.6%
Random Thread
  1. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    Today I went back to my urologist for a follow up with the prostate issues I was having about a year ago. All that has been resolved but one thing the urologist keeps saying every time I go is to make sure you keep sexual active; such as I need to ejaculate very regularly. He says you don't want any stagnant seamen which might cause more issues such as infections. So that made me think.. Normally when I am locked in chastity, my sole purpose is to NOT have any orgasms'. There has been a few times where my wife would use the Hitachi and pegging and I sometimes can cum from that. My jail bird actually does a very good job at stopping any good feeling vibrations from hitting the right spots. So most of the time I can't cum and I end up feeling more frustrated at the end of playing. But there has been those few rare occasions where I can cum from playing. But normally we don't even try since I am locked because she doesn't want me having any orgasms without her.

The main point of this question is to see if anyone has any health concerns when you don't cum for a long period of time, or if you've ever had issues from not cumming.

So I made a poll. When you're locked, Do you stay locked without any orgasms'? ,You are allowed to have an orgasm but you must still be locked, or the cage gets removed and you can have a orgasm, but must be put back on..

2. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Same with me, my urologist ( female ) told me the same, but since she is a funny person, „use all output possible”.
    So we have regular sessions for milking. This is also considered maintenance.

JackW likes this.
  3. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    Depends on what you mean regular. For most men, being locked full time in chastity except say two quick milkings a week (by some means) would satisfy both your urologists concerns as well as your need for chastity.

JackW likes this.
  4. flip__26

flip__26 Long term member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    Not ejaculating can cause infection?
    The story always used to be about toxins building up and a potential link with cancer (which itself was probably just a 'err on the side of caution' rather than the result of any research).

bondinchas likes this.
  5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Your urologist is just making stuff up.

Here's what ChatGPT found on the subject...

Q: Can stale semen cause infections if a man doesn't ejaculate for a long time?

No, stale semen itself does not cause infections. Semen is composed of sperm, fluids from the prostate and seminal vesicles, and other components. If semen is retained in the body for a prolonged period, it may become more viscous or clumpy, but this is a natural process and not necessarily harmful.

However, abstaining from ejaculation for an extended period does not lead to infections. In fact, the body has mechanisms to absorb and eliminate old or unused sperm. It's important to note that while abstaining from ejaculation for a while doesn't cause infections, excessive periods of abstinence may result in discomfort or pain due to built-up sexual tension.

If someone experiences persistent discomfort, pain, or any unusual symptoms related to sexual health, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional for a proper evaluation and guidance.

Gloria's likes this.
  6. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
  7. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    ChatGPT does know nothing about my medical history.
    So please don’t try to mix individual advise versus Dr. Google general knowledge.

JackW, allfullup, Littlejt1 and 3 others like this.
  8. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    What hurts more:
    • That google knows you are paying a urologist for bad advice.
    • That ChatGPT knows you are paying a urologist for bad advice.
    • That the idea that there is something called "stagnant semen" is nonense, and therefore you are paying a urologist for bad advice?
    • Or that you now know your urologist is a fraud when he says "stagnant semen", haha.
    "Stagnant semen", lol. It's well understood that the body simply takes care of any excess produced.

Although, I see that you said "stagnant seamen", so, if he said that and you had a yacht with crew that were idle and just loafing about then I can understand his concern. All seamen should be fulfilling their role as per the terms of their contract.

PS - there is no medical reason to ejaculate. If you are trying to convince your KH that you need to cum then just say so, don't try to invoke higher powers just so you can jack off.

9. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah this age old nonsense about health risks is just wankers rationalising their filthy habit.

JamesD and taped2 like this.
  10. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    I find after about 4-6 days or so, after I urinate, I then expel white fluid, which I assume is prostate fluid. I had a vasectomy many years ago, so no sperm involved, but the fluid definitely looks like ejaculate.

Between this and the body absorbing excess prostate fluid, I would assume it helps maintain prostate health.

corsac and JaySaysYes like this.
  11. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Your urologist sounds to me a bit like the guy who works at my local branch of Greggs, who told me that if I didn’t eat more cake there was a risk of my cakehole closing up.

12. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Could you please ask chat gpt, if stagnant prostate fluid can induce inflammation in the prostate?

13. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    You can create a free account, using a proton email address, and ask it yourself.

I asked: What causes inflammation of the prostate?

Prostatitis, which is inflammation of the prostate gland, can have various causes. The specific cause of prostatitis may not always be clear, and it can be classified into different types based on its origin:

1. Bacterial Infection (Acute Bacterial Prostatitis): This type of prostatitis is caused by a bacterial infection. Bacteria from the urinary tract or other parts of the body can enter the prostate and cause inflammation. Symptoms are usually severe and include fever, chills, pain in the lower abdomen or pelvic area, and difficulty urinating.

2. Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis: This form involves recurrent bacterial infections of the prostate gland. Symptoms may be less severe than acute bacterial prostatitis but can be long-lasting.

3. Chronic Prostatitis/Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome (CP/CPPS): This is the most common form of prostatitis. It may not be caused by a bacterial infection but can still involve inflammation. The exact cause is often unknown, but it may be related to issues such as pelvic muscle tension, immune system dysfunction, or urinary tract abnormalities.

4. Asymptomatic Inflammatory Prostatitis: In this form, there is inflammation in the prostate, but the person does not experience symptoms. It is usually discovered incidentally during an evaluation for other conditions.
    Factors that can contribute to or increase the risk of prostatitis include:

• Bacterial Infections: Infections from the urinary tract or other parts of the body can spread to the prostate.

• Urinary Tract Abnormalities: Conditions that obstruct or impair the normal flow of urine can increase the risk.

• Pelvic Trauma or Injury: Trauma to the pelvic area can lead to inflammation.

• Autoimmune Factors: In some cases, the body's immune system may play a role in causing inflammation.

• Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs): Some STIs can cause prostatitis.

• Urethral Stricture: Narrowing of the urethra can contribute to prostatitis.

• Stress and Lifestyle Factors: Chronic stress, sedentary lifestyle, and other factors may influence the development of prostatitis.
    If someone is experiencing symptoms suggestive of prostatitis, such as pelvic pain, discomfort, or urinary issues, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional for a proper diagnosis and appropriate treatment.

You don't need chatgpt for that, you can just use common web sites, such as google, or as I did Bing:
    * https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/prostatitis/
    * https://www.urologists.org/article/conditions/prostatitis
    * https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/prostatitis/symptoms-causes/syc-20355766

None mention "stagnant prostate fluid", but I guess if you have nasty stagnant smells from your cum and it resembles swamp water then something nasty is going on, and it ain't related to not cumming...since you just did and it smells bad.

Instead, as ChatGPT and the links suggest, you have a bacterial infection. As I underastand it; No amount of jacking off will fix it, though.

bondinchas and sonhee like this.
  14. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    I need clarification; Is he suggesting he you eat more cake, or less?

:p

15. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    There was a study a few years back that found frequency of ejaculation in males over 40 (might have been over 50) had a *correlation* with reduced rates of prostate cancer. The statistical correlation was not present in younger men, most likely because prostate cancer rates are more rare in young men, and the few cases there are would be more likely attributable to something specific (genetics, carcinogens, radiation, medication, etc).

Most of the prostate cancer vs ejaculated frequency stuff comes from this study.

16. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Reference?

17. LockedinNH2

LockedinNH2 Active member

New Hampshire U.S.A.
    Local Time:
    My urologist didn't seem to concerned that I haven't ejaculated in a while . (Early November for me Christmas morning for her.)

He said its not a problem and regular activity will return once we shrink the enlarge prostate.
    It has to do with smoking and weight gain . quit smoking and have been working my weight now that I think I have the smoking craving beat

Tried to convince my wife that a massaged muscle will relax easier. She agreed at first but realized quickly what I was talking her into.
    So that was a no

Having an enlarged prostate and trying g to cleanup wearing cage is one issue after another.
    I was wearing a HT type (see profile pic) its a bitch to clean all the skin anyway through in a dribble
    And you have issues!!!!

18. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    I ask, because it would be interesting to take a close look at the hard statistics involved and whether or not the alleged correlation is strong enough to support the claim of the masturbation lobby that constant wanking is vital for health. I suspect it’s about as accurate as the Brexit lobby’s pre referendum claims about how much more money the NHS would get. (I also suspect that there’s quite an overlap between the senior personnel of both lobbies).

bondinchas likes this.
  19. LockedinNH2

New Hampshire U.S.A.
    Local Time:
    I guess if your a chronic fapper you going to need some Brondo

20. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    “Brondo”?

21. LockedinNH2

New Hampshire U.S.A.
    Local Time:
    Its got what the body craves.

22. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Never heard of it and it does not appear to exist on the internet

23. LockedinNH2

New Hampshire U.S.A.
    Local Time:
    Sorry my miss spelling.

It Brawndo. The thirst mutilator!

24. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh yes. Is that especially formulated to aid masturbation?

25. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    Servus, corsac, taped2 and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice