The Carlilock

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastityboy7204, Aug 9, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. chastityboy7204

Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    its a free web application there is a upgrade but i dont have it..

So check out if you are in to self locking... it takes the control away from you..
    i sign up for this site and lock in for just 1 week but i am new to chastity.

uploaded my picture deleted the file and here i am 24 hours into it and its great... no control of the keys they are locked in a lock box....

2. johndoer99

johndoer99 Active member

Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    You will find the problem is getting 2 non members to visit the friend page. Until this happens you cannot get out (without paying).

Also, you said one week but that means the time remaining cannot exceed 1 week. As time goes on members (and others) can add time.
    One day you will have 12 hours left, the next it will be back up to 36. It will seem like you will never get released.....

3. chastityboy7204

Local Time:
    yes there are a lot of little things.. but the voting by member you can turn off or way down so you know it won't be to hard.... and as for the friends link i found posting to criagslist was good... lol how insane i know... but it worked i got 4 votes which i only need two... i have not checked my time so i don't know if they added or subtracted... when i knew i had enough votes i deleted the post...

oh well its just for fun.... anyway right....

4. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    Can you give a little more information about this? Reading this post was like walking in on the end of a conversation. Are you saying there is a website that can somehow removes control of the timing of removing a chastity device? Sorry to be dense, but please post a web address.

Thanks.

5. johndoer99

johndoer99 Active member

Local Time:

Yes.

http://carlilock.com/login.php

You use a combination lock, upload a photot of the combination, and delete the orginal.
    You cannot get out until your predetermined time is up.
    Members can then vote to add time to your sentence..

6. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:

7. sissy steph

Local Time:
    I got locked up today and set up with carlilock started for 1 week with menber voting and all that with getting a couple of penelties have over three weeks to go now

8. sissy steph

Local Time:
    At this rate I may never get released lol

9. johndoer99

johndoer99 Active member

Local Time:
    Here's 8 more hours from me :)

ps.

Don't check your own link
    Don't check other peoples links
    Don't check your time remaining

All of these are penalties :(

10. sissy steph

Local Time:
    Thanks it still keeps you guessing maybe today or one week from now or maybe never lol

11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    Another driver conspired against me, wiped my wheels and messed me up a little so, nothing that hasn't healed though, but I have been away from the site for a while.

Looks like there has been some changes my pictures disappeared for 1. And my ticker had me down for being in and denied for 9 months which is not true, I have updated it.

Any way things are looking up now and I have, in the absence of a significant other, decided to give this CarliLock a whirl so the time I'm denied does not seem so contrived. Well it is but the release date is out of my hands at least.

Can't believe how good it feels to be back in the Fort its as though it was never off, but feels as though it should be there.

The idea that I am not in control of my release date feels like that it is how it should be. Admittedly in the absence of a caring, self-motived, and hopefully a little selfish KH will make it easier for me meet this unknown release date than someone not so bereft, given that I have no tormentor, but at least I really don't know how long I'm back in for. I have only one key for this lock, I dropped the other into a waste bin in town and I wont be using the emergency release facility, or a hack-saw unless I have to.

Apparently I do however need for a couple of folks who are not signed up to this site to drop into it and add me some time to fully activate it. So PLEASE would a couple of couple of you do me a big personal favour (or disfavour depending on how you look at it) and make me a time adjustment pleeeease!!! ? I put myself down for a 2 week minimum this being the first time with CarliLock and I'll see how it goes. Probably be a little more adventurous next time if it works out ok.

Guys might want to help me out here or cut me some slack and Ladies I'm male so I must deserve some time in. Well there's no harm in trying to motivate people a little is there??

Now to catch up on other folks' posts.

Filltee

12. InCB3000

InCB3000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    It's amazing how quickly time adds up from voters. On this lockup, I started with 7 days lockup with a random starting time. The random function actually took it down to just over 4 days. But now only a few days in and it's way over three weeks. Yikes!

13. john doe 21

john doe 21 Junior Member

Local Time:
  14. loraineveritas

loraineveritas New member

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    Oh sure, you lure me into hitting your link and all I get is a double penalty!!! I'll add some time for you at the site under members.

15. Airmat

Airmat New member

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Anone ever got out? To me it seems time adds up faster than it moves on... time would build up to infinity over time.

16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    My duration is now at 10 weeks to go having already completed 2 that's a YIKES!!! for sure. I knew it could add up but wow, now I'm wondering where it will get to, at this rate I'll be lucky to be out by Christmas. Although I think I could still ask for my password in 6 weeks having set my max originally to 8. But I'm not 100% sure of that.

17. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    I registered on Carlilock, too. It's held me locked for nearly five weeks, so far. I put the requirement link on another forum...

I also made damn sure I set a maximum time, but you can extend it: and one method has a random component. That means I no longer know what it is! :-O I'm kinda hoping for at least another four weeks. This would take me way past my previous record. Still, I'm loving it.

Sei.

18. Curiosity83

Curiosity83 New member

Local Time:
    This site intigues me both as a potential keyholder and wearer. At the moment I'm still trying to modify my CB-6000s in such a way that I can both wear it long term and be unable to pull out, but looking forward to trying out the site as a wearer once I get this sorted out. For the moment it's one or the other. In the meantime I was wondering if anyone wanted me to act as a keyholder for them? Just send me a PM and we can discuss it.

19. darth603

darth603 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    That's because of all the anonymous people out there who sit back and click the buttons to add time to peoples' lockups.

20. tri

tri Member and Chastity belt wearer since the year 200

Local Time:
    haha...hopefully this will not happen to me! :)

I mean, there are no problems in the moment with wearing my PA5000 :) and it is a great feeling having the keys locked in a heavy electronic steel save with a ten digits-lock and only carlilock knows this long release key for me. But I don't like to be locked for a too long time by carlilock. Set the max release to 4 weeks. But please be nice and give me a chance to get this PA5000 away for a short time... may be after one week?!

Reduce my waitingtime a bit down please!

deleted Voting Link... sorry...

THANKS!!!!!

:)

21. razzamattaz

razzamattaz Junior Member

Local Time:
    It won't go past your maximum lock up time even if you don't have the two votes.

The way to do it if you don't want all the ppl adding masses of time is;

Member voting off.
    Set your max and min time.
    Set display remining time to OFF or TEASE, or maybe inaccurate too.
    No password to escape.
    Set the timer to random.

Start the session.

Then either post the link to get the 2 votes or use a couple of proxies.

Now you're qualified for release but have no idea beyond that you told it somewhere between 1 weeks and a month etc.

22. tri

tri Member and Chastity belt wearer since the year 200

Local Time:
    I deleted my voting link above ...

Looked on my Carlilock-State today: 7 Weeks, 3 Days, 10 Hours, 16 Minutes, 14 Seconds. arrrrghhhh....

My keyholder let me wait that long. I am sure. So from 4 weeks... now we have 7 weeks. Thank you all :-(

23. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    I was chatting to an old friend, a very close good friend of long standing. She knows I'm into chastity and denial play, does not fully get it but to cut a very long story short was interested enough ask for a look at the Carlilock site. She got me to contact Carly and ask if she could be retrospectively be made into my KH, so she could as she put it spice it up a little for me. Some friend lol. I no longer know my password and as for duration all she said was don't even consider getting out for a long time.

She tells me that she also logs in as me and sets me up for revenge voting by adding time on for other people.

Definitely going to be if for a lot longer than I bargained for. Not knowing how long is good and was the whole idea of signing up but this has taken it to a new level.

She did say she would give her user name and password to a new partner should I get one that's into TTTWD. Finding a new partner seems hard enough, never mind one that won't go running off into the hills screaming when the subject of chastity play is raised some time in the future. But getting one that's even going to stick around 5 minutes when it comes to explaining I'm already locked seems like an impossibilty.

She tells me there's always cutting the lock off if things get too much and I feel as though I'm no longer up to the challenge. lol. Dammit she knows me well enough to know I can't resist a challenge. Hell's teeth lol.

24. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    this sounds like a lot a fun, just what i need!

25. Cornelia

Cornelia New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Am I the only one who presses the "-x Hrs" button every once in a while? :D
    It seems like there are many trolls out there who just add more time to others all day long. I therefore set my member voting value to 1 hour. The impact shouldn't be too high then.
    However I've increased my penalty time to 12 hours this time. I'm a very curious person and I often checked my remaining duration last time. I don't think I will do that too often now, because it will add a whole day to my remaining time. (my little friend down there gets excited at the thought though)

It would be nice, if someone could vote here: http://carlilock.com/requirement.php?wearer=Cornelia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice